****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

In 2 games Bernardo has played central he's looked like a wizard. So much more natural there.

Mandy will likely be fine, confidence so huge after knee injury but the speed appears to be back

Gonnw be interesting, how pep rotates

Kun - jesus
Sane - sterling - mahrez
Silva - silva - foden

Thats 4 spots for 7 guys and foden

He barely rotated last year, especially ksb, sane, d silva, sterling

Didnt braves say its only 1$ a week

Kind of annoying would need espn+, tnt online, and nbc +

to see all the games

ESPN plus $5 a month
NBC gold won’t buy because Tottenham is on nearly every week, I might miss a game or two
Bleacher report I’ll probably just buy Tottenham games

ESPN plus $5 a month
NBC gold won’t buy because Tottenham is on nearly every week, I might miss a game or two
Bleacher report I’ll probably just buy Tottenham games

Ya for nbc i guess the top 6 clubs are always gonna be on

Even CL, if tnt showing 4 games a week, 8 games per matchday

The priority is going to be

Man united
Madrid
Barca
Dortmund
Liverpool
Juventus
City
Spurs
Psg
Bayern

So they probly on tv for at least 4

Gonnw be interesting, how pep rotates

Kun - jesus
Sane - sterling - mahrez
Silva - silva - foden

Thats 4 spots for 7 guys and foden

He barely rotated last year, especially ksb, sane, d silva, sterling
Kun 70/30 over Jesus
Mahrez then Sterling/Sane on the wing, obv Mahrez will sit some but he's first
Silva/Silva til KDB comes back, Foden will be late replacement or cups as starter

Be curious, he'll try Kun and Jesus up front a couple times

Think I mentioned but his primary concern was not getting someone who can spell Fernandinho when he needs a breather so Stones is going to be the work in progress there

Wasnt kdb playing deeper anyway?

I dont think either silva can play in thr deeper too, they are front 4, at least vs good squads

Id think they would rotate fernandinho, gundogan, delph as the 2

Is he really using stones as a dm?

I would rather have him and laporte as first choice cb pair, kompany to rotate, otamendi and mangala reserves

Let's face it, D Silva is going to need some time off the pitch, he's getting up there and injuries are accumulating, won't be shocking to see B Silva and KDB playing up quite a bit

Yes, he's using Stones as dm and Pep self admitted he doesn't have a clue how it will work. Other than being captain Kompany should be nothing more than a rotation guy with LaPorte and Otamendi at this point...not sure I knew Mangala was still there. With Mendy taking left back and Walker right, that foundation is set and Delph/Danilo will have to figure it out and I'd guess Danilo will play a bit of CB as well

Well arsenal stopped missing open netters lol

College is awesome. Tv showing prem in the middle of student union dining

I wonder if Leverkusen is making fun of Cech now

Arsenal‘s manager looks so much like Craig Toomey from the Stephen King tv movie The Langoliers

In Piter we Drink!

That's a shumakov thread reference gruv, couple days ago regarding Zenit...that video he posted is epic

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5:30 is early

The crazies are opening the bar, can't serve alcohol til 6 and no kitchen tomorrow. Fuck all that...they needed 15 to commit and it happened quick for Huddersfield

Back