****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

How does loan period differ from transfer window?

Well European window open still, just england closed

Outside of that it usually doesnt, the end of the transfer window or really just the end ofmthe registration period, i.e as of last thursday teams in england cant register new players for the league until january 1st

Reactions: KJ
Actually the January transfer window is going to be crazy for any teams that make it out of the CL group stage. New rules and on the same page as the rest of Europe. Expecting some high prices

Actually the January transfer window is going to be crazy for any teams that make it out of the CL group stage. New rules and on the same page as the rest of Europe. Expecting some high prices

Players can play in cl now right? If they already did for another team?

I guess technically an english club could sign a player and still play him in cl, since that registration isnt until after the draw

Everyone I know just looking forward to the move to Puma, Nike has been shit lately

Home kit this season looks the same as 2 years ago except w/a button

Summer time it's still dusk or whatever til 7:30 or so....was crazy first time I went to Seattle in June, went to Dbacks Mariners game and was still light enough to see after the game

with work from home becoming more and more common here, going out to the patio wnd working for a few hours each day is a huge boost in summer

Yeah really I can work from the phone for the most part which helps. Have to take laptop/tablet to bar...and disguise where I'm at if a client calls

teeed that post yesterday about subbing Dembele in changed my weekend, have had a sub for breakfast both days at it was glorious

Cutting up some chorizo for the omelet!

How come Leno isn’t starting? Thought Cech’s career in the top 6 was done

Been told I gotta cut eggs (not egg whites) down to only a couple times a week for cholesterol, knew that day was coming

Cant imagine eggs without the yolk
It's learned when family has a history of high cholesterol...fortunate that's really the only hereditary thing I have to worry about. I eat healthy for the most part too, mustard no mayo etc...some things just beyond control. Egg whites aren't so bad, I get those jimmy dean frozen breakfast sandwiches, great for in a pinch

Back