****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

He was really good st girona too, he wasn't ready to start at that level, but to backup walker over spending that money on danilo, definitely

Oh yeah forgot they sold him. I do know that part of Pep's legacy will ultimately be defined by how he enriches the academy regardless of other success...and like Red Bull they're going global, think Aussie is on the horizon as well as China?

They just won't be the same without Ronaldo up front of course but it shows on set pieces and breakaways so much

Atletico to win La Liga might be the play this year, Barca will be Barca and Coutinho makes them more interesting but Atleti have the same squad basically and playing with a chip after CL

gonna bury this post in the ingame - but I cashed out of about everything right before the World Cup and haven't played anything all summer long. Getting an itch to jump back in but 5dimes getting ridiculously difficult to deposit. no c/c and I really dislike bitcoin because a) my c/c no longer allow me to buy it ffs (Citi, Chase, BofA) and if I buy it I gotta wait a week for funds to clear through coinbase and pray to the bitcoin Gods that the price doesn't fall 10% and then the transaction fees in and out of this fucking thing are ridiculous.
ugh.

Looks like KDB out three months. I don't like City but I did enjoy watching KDB play.
May open the door here for some competition up top. United schedule very favorable first three months too. They should be favored in every match, and quite heavily in most with the only contender being Spurs at OT.

gonna bury this post in the ingame - but I cashed out of about everything right before the World Cup and haven't played anything all summer long. Getting an itch to jump back in but 5dimes getting ridiculously difficult to deposit. no c/c and I really dislike bitcoin because a) my c/c no longer allow me to buy it ffs (Citi, Chase, BofA) and if I buy it I gotta wait a week for funds to clear through coinbase and pray to the bitcoin Gods that the price doesn't fall 10% and then the transaction fees in and out of this fucking thing are ridiculous.
ugh.

Has the week wait always been through coinbase? Or is it new?

I thought for a sec all these states legalizing betting would make things easier, then i remembered what the government is, its just gonna make it easier for their shops, no better for consumers using others

Steve nash was commentating on the copa del ray on tnt????
He's their studio futbol analyst

Was merely ok the other day between Stu and Howard, thought it would be a train wreck and Holden and Howard both talked over him but at least he sounded a bit knowledgeable

He was 1-7 in all knockout games with a -13 goal differential . He’s JK with 1 quality win ina World Cup against Germany , and even that’s doesn’t look very good in hindsight

Hopefully he is just using the USA as leverage to get his dream job of Colombia , but the fact that this is who the federation is zeroing in on is concerning

He was 1-7 in all knockout games with a -13 goal differential . He’s JK with 1 quality win ina World Cup against Germany , and even that’s doesn’t look very good in hindsight

Hopefully he is just using the USA as leverage to get his dream job of Colombia , but the fact that this is who the federation is zeroing in on is concerning

Korea beat Germany 2-0 and Mexico would have still won with scarf in goal. That win doesn‘t look good at all.

I know they have to make new kits every year with clear changes so they can sell them

But i wish teams kept 1 constant kit, and changed the away and 3rd one only

Spurs should always have a simple white one
Liverpool red
Chelsea blue
Arsenal red with white sleeves
City sky blue
Man United red
Newcastle the stripes

Etc.

Last edited:
So defensive mate

I just mean as a charachter

Hes like a mix of david brent, alan partridge and finchy at the same time

Rodgers was just brent
I don't know who those are lol

I will say that first episode was nuts, his brain works so fast and it's identifiable, why I'd never make a good teacher. Get to the solution asap, can't really break it down and it goes to show how good his staff is. I'm guessing they understand him but can slow it down a bit to actually teach it.

Worst part of the blue on the botttom is at home matches in europe its traditional spurs wear white shorts

The all white is classic

Its going to have that stupid blue in the middle and look dumb

I don't know who those are lol

I will say that first episode was nuts, his brain works so fast and it's identifiable, why I'd never make a good teacher. Get to the solution asap, can't really break it down and it goes to show how good his staff is. I'm guessing they understand him but can slow it down a bit to actually teach it.

Office uk mostly, partridge is seperate

Agreed on the actual smarts and tactics, he just seems a bit umm 'off' with how he acts normal

Don't know why but Villarreal all yellow kits are incredible to me, not even really a fan of the color in general

Back