****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

i never thought roasted red peppers would be good in an omelette , it is

Roasted red peppers one of my favorite add in/ons...go to pizza is Canadian bacon and RRP. I grew up hating peppers in general, now love everything about almost every pepper except green bell

PULISIC ALERT

Borussia Dortmund's opening game of the 2018/19 season will be live on the over-the-air FOX network on Sunday, August 26 vs. RB Leipzig at Noon ET

Yeah , we used to do J- league back in the day , when does K- league start?

This makes me proud to know you, sir. I have a hidden addiction to betting on this sport (especially during the overnight a.m. hours and early morning work days) and have for many years now...

You haven’t really lived until you’ve bet on an Indonesian soccer match starting at 4:45 a.m. EST where the teams halfway through the season have a 90-goal net differential.

Scarf just don't say wickettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Scarf just don't say wickettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

The late, great, cxbbum...who was a LEGEND in kix, got my intrigued years ago into these bizarros leagues...now I focus mainly on totals and live stuff...probably know more about Bolivian soccer leagues than any man should but you are what you are I suppose...

For sure made me bite my tongue about Rooney coming to DC simply to steal a paycheck...absolutely insane play. Had the o3.25 so had no clue this is how goal 5 was scored.

But Orlando is perhaps the most “mental midget” team in the league. They have firepower but go on some bizarre-ass lapses sometimes. Had a huge score on them when I only had a small
Amount left in my Bovada account a few weeks back vs LA and cashed an o6.5 +1300 ticket on them where all 7 goals were scored between the 20th and 72nd minutes. They are an over cash-fucking-cow (at least in the games I’ve played them).

ESPN plus also has fa rights

I thought it would be a waste, but ESPN Plus is actually pretty worth it...in fact, a value, IMO. They are carry a ton of soccer in all leagues, all the CFL stuff, little league and we haven't even gotten to CFB and CBB yet, where all those degen games fuckers like me will be betting on will be getting streamed on the iPad.

But they've got a lot of soccer for sure...

It’s for sure worth the $5 per month , going have UFC as well

I thinks it’s going stay $5 for a while until they can build up the subscriber base , which is a bargain really

It’s for sure worth the $5 per month , going have UFC as well

I thinks it’s going stay $5 for a while until they can build up the subscriber base , which is a bargain really

They also offer the $50/year option (which I took)...no brainer worth the $1/week.

Means a bunch of D Silva and B Silva in the center of the pitch and Foden will get plenty of time too

Love Bernardo there as opposed to out right, just means Sterling, Mahrez and Sane will rotate at wing

Doesn't suck

If you know something please share

I've only heard they wanted to try to work him into first team time and this injury will only accelerate that...hadn't heard loan

Positive news, just heard no ruptured ligaments, possibly no more than 2 months out now

Favorable schedule to start the season as well

I was asking, cause thats only way i see him getting plenty of playing time

Kdb injury shouldnt effect since he was playing further back anyway, and pep doesnt like to play youngsters

Everything I've come to know is that Pep wants to get him out there a good amount this season...now with the injury it may be sooner than later

Obviously be a bulk coming in late and Cup matches...he's kinda seen as the eventual replacement for D Silva

Ya id be shocked, id love it if he did, would be good for england, but unless hes one of the top 5 central attacking mids in the world they will buy someone

But city just dont promote young players, who in the current squad came through the academy?

Maffeo was more than ready last year to play rb, they instead spent 80m on two right backs

Sancho was a better prospect than foden, and left cause he realized he was never going to play

Back