• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Debating if I should give FIFA 19 a go (a little early to think about this)

but I gave up on FIFA 18 back in March after not being able to get shit

Im surprises its not mertesacker

Maybe they view him taking over the youth set up as more important

Yes. Also there was a long Mertesacker interview in an english newspaper recently he explained his mental and physical struggles throughout his career so I think he feels more suited to help the young guys for now

Not really sure about Ramsey but the fact he hasn't renewed yet with one year left has led to some speculation that maybe he would like to leave.

Bild saying we are close to get Sokratis from Dortmund. Not sexy but a solid defender why not

They are so close to rebuilding the 2016 dortmund squad

The reason Corederio was voted in as USSF President was becaus ethe voters thought he was the best candidate to solidify the bid . Imagine if US don’t get it

I saw a few people say its not a sure thing anymore at all

All of africa will vote morocco, north and south america backing us but some Caribbean countries govrrnments saying they want to back morocco

Probly comes down to asia

Like you say though the abstaining could happen, it would be sad cause i want it here, but also kinda funny

I guarantee someone in the background is trying to orchestrate that so they can then come in and bid with the us and morocco not allowed

Man this is a shit show

Sounds like watching paint dry...

Ima root for the boring game so this shit stays under and I can lose little or less versus it going Chelsea and over then Ima be chasing with mlb & nba the rest of the day lol

Sounds like watching paint dry...

Ima root for the boring game so this shit stays under and I can lose little or less versus it going Chelsea and over then Ima be chasing with mlb & nba the rest of the day lol
I feel bad for United fans (actually), this is their kinda game. But it sucks to watch. And it has to suck x10 when they lose. Jose is the least entertaining "genius" getting a paycheck in the world

Yeah but tbh no one should ever go swimming or really anywhere near the great salt lake. There’s a layer of flies that just sit on top of the water. There’s a lot of lakes that people party at, Bear Lake on the border with Idaho, and lake Powell on the border with Arizona are the big go toos. Why do you ask?

Apparently Vierra has already signed to coach Nice, pretty decent promotion for him

He said a few years ago his goal was to manage in Europe. Maybe hoped to get a bigger club than OGC Nice but if he does well he will have opportunities elsewhere quite soon

He said a few years ago his goal was to manage in Europe. Maybe hoped to get a bigger club than OGC Nice but if he does well he will have opportunities elsewhere quite soon

Yeah he was pursued by some French clubs last year and turned them down . Think he knows he needs to get to Europe if he wants to manage a top tier club like Arsenal

Emery the Arsenal coach? I thought Arteta was a done deal

wow. All gunners thought so yes. Something must have happened last weekend I'm curious to know the explanation. Not sure I like it to be honest...

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david
BREAKING: Arsenal to appoint Unai Emery as new manager. Thorough process produced 46yo Spaniard as unanimous choice. Available after leaving #PSG (1 Lg1 title, 4 cups), previously Sevilla (3 EL wins), not fluent English. Announcement + press conference likely later this week #AFC

Could mean that they are ready to spend big this summer and need a manager with big club experience .. maybe it’s a good thing hahha

Back