• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

He’s going to need help, from the top all the way down.

Squad overhaul.. needs everywhere.. defenders & a goalie would be nice

Yeah lot of work to do to improve the squad where it is needed. What I'm worried about is that I've read there might be "only" £50m to spend. Not sure if it is true we will see. We may sell a few players. For example Ramsey has one year left so either he signs a new contract or gets sold I think

Personally I like Arsenal thinking outside the box , too many of these teams hire the same guys over and over .

Tremendous amount of pressure on him, hope he does well

I'm warming up to Arteta as well. Pochettino and Pep are saying good things about him. Inexperienced but he learnt from one of the best during 2 years.

Interesting and exciting times ahead, that's all I was asking!

Yeah lot of work to do to improve the squad where it is needed. What I'm worried about is that I've read there might be "only" £50m to spend. Not sure if it is true we will see. We may sell a few players. For example Ramsey has one year left so either he signs a new contract or gets sold I think

Each season I always think we’re going to get the Ramsey that scored like crazy few seasons ago, or the Ramsey that plays for Wales. But like most of team, he’s so inconsistent that it’s a nuisance. I would hate to see him go, but if we can make some $ off him now, might as well.

Hopefully with a new regime, we can squeeze the talents from the academy and U23’s into something worthwhile on the first team.

Yes I agree. I like Maitland Niles a lot. Reiss Nelson very promising. A few other ones as well, to keep or loan.

As for Ramsey inconsistent yes but I think he has been ok this season, just need to avoid a situation like Sanchez/Őzil last year when they both could have run out their contracts and risked losing them for nothing.

At least a good thing that the coaching staff will be in place soon so they can get to work with Mislintat/Sanhelli/Gazidis

Nketiah i think gets some time next year

Arteta does make sense more i think about it, seems kind of boom or bust, hes either the real deal and there for the next 5+ years, or a new manager comes in next summer

Which if the latter is the case, the new man is not the guy after wenger, and things are much easier

Ramsey will resign i imagine, where else could he go?

Bellerin lots of stuff about him and barca

In terms of buying is the 50m seems to be the budget plus whatever they get in sales, mislintat should knoe germany really well

Think to get back into top 4 race need at least 2 midfielders and either an elite CB or 2 very good one's

Getting PEA in early was important, he should score 20+ next year, it hasnt been since rvp that arsenal could say they had one of the top 3 or 4 strikers in the league, but id put him right behind kane, kun, salah

Last edited:
It looks like Arteta to Arsenal is a done deal.. Would not have been my first choice but let's hope for the best now. The defence and away form have been so bad it cannot be worse with Arteta.

Let's see who he brings as assistants, I'm seeing Thierry Henry mentioned. I hope they bring one to work on the defence as well

Im surprises its not mertesacker

Maybe they view him taking over the youth set up as more important

I don’t get the backlash on Grioud being included on the squad .

His hold up play is excellent and he is word class in the air

You can’t have a team of 5 of the exact kind of striker

He works so well with griezmann too

I think he should start, those two with mbappe and one of dembele, fekir, lemar, or thauvin

With pogba and kante

Or use him as a sub, hes always been an excellent super sub, and offering a different option is so important, so many teams csnt defend in the air anymore and when they get tired late in the 2nd half he would win tons of balls

Last edited:
How fucking stacked is that team though

Msrtial, lacazette, coman, rabiot all left at home

Only worry is no kos, he really ran that back 4, varane and umtiti are super talented but inexperienced, i bet they have an error at some point between them and lloris, either on a cross or a pass back

They have a good path too

Assuming they win the group, they get runner up group d, which unless the argies fuck up is prolly Croatia

Then in qf likely portugal, russia, or maybe uruguay/egypt?

The reason Corederio was voted in as USSF President was becaus ethe voters thought he was the best candidate to solidify the bid . Imagine if US don’t get it

Also hearing though unlikely that some voters may sit out therefore neither bidder gets the minimum amount of votes and reopening the bid

Good world up banter fellas..

FA Cup anyone?? Lol

I took United 1H & Under 1H small..

Also took United Pk + ML + Under whole game.. medium on all

Good world up banter fellas..

FA Cup anyone?? Lol

I took United 1H & Under 1H small..

Also took United Pk + ML + Under whole game.. medium on all

I took United PK-125 to win Cup, Jose hard to beat in finals . Hope it’s a good game. , but kinda expecting shit

I'm gun shy on France, kinda the Belgium type gun shy...like you just expect them to not make it happen

Prolly the year Argy actually figures it out when no one is high on them at all

Fox coverage is so brutal, this WC will be best listened to with the BEATS at a pub if they're even open

I watched the fuckn Royal Wedding and sleep schedule is all fucked

Means I'm watching Telemundo

I will, and you watch me

its recently dawned on me that I might be watching Univision for the Champions League

TNT will cost me, Univision won't. Why not?
This is how we get bilingual

Man what a swing n miss when I chose French as a young lad

Ramsey will resign i imagine, where else could he go?

Bellerin lots of stuff about him and barca

In terms of buying is the 50m seems to be the budget plus whatever they get in sales, mislintat should knoe germany really well

Think to get back into top 4 race need at least 2 midfielders and either an elite CB or 2 very good one's

Not really sure about Ramsey but the fact he hasn't renewed yet with one year left has led to some speculation that maybe he would like to leave.

Bild saying we are close to get Sokratis from Dortmund. Not sexy but a solid defender why not

Only worry is no kos, he really ran that back 4, varane and umtiti are super talented but inexperienced, i bet they have an error at some point between them and lloris, either on a cross or a pass back

Honestly think Koscielny hurt could be a blessing in disguise for France, he has kept declining last few years and has been average at best this season. Varane/Umtiti is great and Lloris as well if he stays on his line!

Back