• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I don’t like United , because Mourinho has little patience with young players

But yeah I think he is a squad player for both

Yep, just look at martial, rashford, pogba, or kdb at chelsea

Jose basically had admitted he prefeds older players attitudes so it could lead to him playing in like 15 games next year

No harm staying at Dortmund another year or so

Rooney to dc united is interesting

Everything at first screams bust to me, but if they just put him at striker and dont make him run he can still finish, he won't be gio, but maybe he can be robbie keane?

Why dc though?

I think DC because it was a combination of a city he would go to, a team with an open DP slot , and one that would pay

Rooney to dc united is interesting

Everything at first screams bust to me, but if they just put him at striker and dont make him run he can still finish, he won't be gio, but maybe he can be robbie keane?

Why dc though?

I’m hearing some of the transfer fee is being paid by United , some by Everton, but he is projected to be the highest paid player in the league
Dc are about to open a new stadium , so they needed a marketable player

I’ve been pushing for Rooney the last couple of years , I think of healthy he can score 20plus in this league . You always here about the improvement of this league and no doubt it keeps improving , but it’s been at the expense of defenders , the money is being spent on attacking g players

But I’m wondering why not Javier Hernandez instead . Only reason I can think is he didn’t want to go to DC

Rooney getting paid $400K/week is fucking awesome. He can probably still poach a few goals, sure, but no way he's going to be a difference maker to a team like DC United. I've seen some wage reports from MLS in the past - will his salary not be higher than a number of complete teams? I'm not sure the average salary per player on the Houston Dynamo is over $150K/year, and it looks like only one player makes more than an entire year than Rooney will make in a week on the Dynamo.

Rooney getting paid $400K/week is fucking awesome. He can probably still poach a few goals, sure, but no way he's going to be a difference maker to a team like DC United. I've seen some wage reports from MLS in the past - will his salary not be higher than a number of complete teams? I'm not sure the average salary per player on the Houston Dynamo is over $150K/year, and it looks like only one player makes more than an entire year than Rooney will make in a week on the Dynamo.
As per this link Rooney gonna make more than EVERY teams base salary except for the best team in this hemisphere, La Galaxy, NYFC & Chicago Fire. He'll make TWICE as much as the entire Dynamo team. :tiphat:

meh, not really. Wasn't even first choice defender 4 years ago, and now 35. Brazil has the second best right back in the world already in Marcelo.

He was gonna be captain, its a loss

Is that a different marcelo than the one who is the best lb in the world?

They are so loaded at lb with marcelo, luis, sandro

I wonder if they just move sandro over, maybe luis if they play a team with a strong LW for more defensive presence , instead of playing rafinha or danilo

Larson blaming injuries for tfc being garbage this season in mls, also changed the expectations

Kurtis W. Larson
@KurtLarSUN
As I wrote this week, they're chasing a home playoff date. Third- or fourth-place in the East is the target now. #TFCLive

In a game that doesn't matter, United throws out a lineup that doesn't matter. Carrick retiring, very good chance we will not see Blind, Romero, Darmian, Young, and Rojo next year. Bailly, McTominay and Sanchez only starters I think that will get significant playing time next year.
Lineup will look very different Saturday to lift the trophy for sure.

Spurs look a shambles on defense

thank god this game matters note

Swansea goal, the comeback is on

FFS the announcer on my feed doesn't know that the 4th place team no longer needs to go through the qualifying stage

Hes the best player we have at the press, forces so mamy turnovers in the opposition half

hes been good this game but I feel like he's really not been in form since his return. Extra touches. Overcompensating. Not looking for passes when he should be

If you look at that Fuchs OG, Lamela should have taken that first time but instead he tries too dribble it in and hes basically gotten luckily it deflected off Fuchs

hes been good this game but I feel like he's really not been in form since his return. Extra touches. Overcompensating. Not looking for passes when he should be

If you look at that Fuchs OG, Lamela should have taken that first time but instead he tries too dribble it in and hes basically gotten luckily it deflected off Fuchs
Ya before he git injured he was at his best

I hope he gets back to it next season, last 4-5 months getting him back used to playing

Moura playing so well, he will play a lot more next season

World cup is soon but today is sad

Only 1 more week of italy and spain after this, only italy has games that matter

Fa cup week, cl week after

Europa this wednesday

Then after CL, 3 weeks with no football

Back