• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Yeah the never fall in love with a stock/company is a bit more difficult to apply to sports

Tottenham reddit is in all out panic mode with the Chelsea win. A draw and especially a loss against Newcastle spells all out disaster. It’s certainly far from unthinkable considering how they’ve played that they drop points to both Newcastle and Leicester. Didn’t they lose 5-0 to Newcastle when Newcastle was already relegated in the final game of the season? No matter what happens this is an awful finish by Tottenham. Kane’s been awful, so the teams been awful. Questionable lineups, questionable transfers. I’m not optimistic about Tottenham because there is little to be optimistic about this last month of the season. Even if they win both games to end the year (they won’t) , I have very little optimism for next year. Struggling against the finish line to get 4th or 3rd when they had such a commanding lead is PATHETIC. Selling the best defender on the team is the way forward

Liverpool fans need to be just as concerned

City are dropping points lately

Guess they are getting relegated next year

The loss to newcastle when the team had lost a chance at the title 10 days earlier and were locked into 2nd or 3rd no matter what

City are dropping points lately

Guess they are getting relegated next year

The loss to newcastle when the team had lost a chance at the title 10 days earlier and were locked into 2nd or 3rd no matter what

City won the league basically 3 months ago (If not more). Not even close to the same thing. The loss to Newcastle got them into 3rd when they had the chance to finish above Arsenal for the first time in over 20 years. You explained to me a couple of months ago that despite winning the league, Man U beating city was a pretty big deal. What’s the difference that Tottenham couldn’t finish it above arsenal at that time? It was a big game for Tottenham, Newcastle had less then nothing to play for. Tottenham get wiped out

Situations so different mate

Dont know what to even say at this point, you might as well buy a bellerin kit and a gunnersauras stuffy

Situations so different mate

Dont know what to even say at this point, you might as well buy a bellerin kit and a gunnersauras stuffy

Just stating facts. If you are comfortable with this finish idk what to say to you either. Even if they finish 4th or even 3rd, it’s really really bad how they had to limp in. Had they lost to Chelsea (which you suggested was a game that didn’t need to win, or even draw at the time), 5th would have been a done deal by now. The fact there’s even a POSSIBILITY in the last 2 games of not finishing 4th or better is really bad. How can you not see that?

I just like to see my teams win and tbh if you look around the internet, spurs fans around the world are pretty distressed right now.

Not unless someone scores like 10 goals

Not even difference for 3/4 matters anymore, all teams go straight to group stage

It looks like no, Chelsea wouldn’t qualify if Liverpool wins.

However I had no idea that if Liverpool won but finished outside of the top 4, and arsenal managed to get to the final and won the Europe league. The 4th place team wouldn’t have gotten in

It looks like no, Chelsea wouldn’t qualify if Liverpool wins.

However I had no idea that if Liverpool won but finished outside of the top 4, and arsenal managed to get to the final and won the Europe league. The 4th place team wouldn’t have gotten in

Ya

Max 5 from a confederation

So for example if arsenal had beat atleti and then won europa, and liverpool win CL

Then 4th wouldnt have gotten in

Back