• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Tfc athletic writer

@joshuakloke
Whatever happens, what TFC has done to get to this point is truly remarkable. World class, even.

Jesus christ, so no other clubs expect success

DZFiWcVUQAAn0pB

Mentality of writers in this country who cover this sport in this country is a problem.

They should have won this series , this is all they have focused on since the start of the season

Trump tweet wasn’t just some random tweet last week, much to the chagrin of us soccer journalist

R
Insider: USA's Joint World Cup Bid Likes Trump's Backing; Real Madrid Not Convinced by Salah

Getty Images
GRANT WAHLWednesday May 2nd, 2018
President Donald Trump issued a tweet last week supporting the North American World Cup 2026 bid and threatening countries that don't vote for it. But if you think the unified bid had to do damage control afterward, a high-ranking bid official says that is not the case.

Officials from all the North American bid countries are traveling internationally this week, and they say the response to Trump's tweet from voting countries has been positive, because it shows that the White House wants to host the World Cup and will work with FIFA's requirements on allowing visas to foreigners coming to the U.S. for the tournament. While the official said they would prefer Trump not threaten other countries, they like the fact that he’s engaged and that he brought up the World Cup bid in Monday's press conference with the Nigerian head of state.
Trump’s tweet came after U.S. Soccer president Carlos Cordeiro and other bid officials met last week at the White House with officials, including Jared Kushner. FIFA also issued a warning regarding the use of political influence in the bidding process, though did not mention Trump by name.

Elsewhere around the soccer world:

Real Madrid not entirely convinced by Salah

I recently reported that a top Real Madrid source said Mohamed Salah would not be going to Madrid this summer. Part of the reasoning, I'm now told, is that while Madrid is intrigued by Salah, there are still some questions being asked at the club on whether Salah is having a career year that might not be repeatable—and whether Salah might be less like Lionel Messi and more like Riyad Mahrez during his career season for Leicester City when it won the title.

The sense inside Real Madrid right now is that it would like to see Salah do this again next year if if the club is going to commit in the range of $200 million on a transfer for him.

A chelsea win tomorrow spurs are in huge trouble

Lose to a team that has 5 wins all season

Plus they play Leicester in the last game, a team they seem to struggle against

Given Liverpools form in the league and selling out on CL, and Chelseas form in the league

wouldn't shock me one bit if Chelsea won

Leicester are already on the beach mate

Been outscored 11-2 over the last ,month

Spurs likely will only need a draw anyway, even if chelsea win out

Kane shouldnt be starting though

Clearly not fit

You're optimism is nice but lets be honest, Tottenham has been on the awful since the Chelsea game.

Kane needs to be on the bench and have Son up front

I don't understand starting Lamela either, Lucas did more in his 15 minutes then Lamela did for 75.

I'm gonna be on eggshells for the next 2 weeks

You're optimism is nice but lets be honest, Tottenham has been on the awful since the Chelsea game.

Kane needs to be on the bench and have Son up front

I don't understand starting Lamela either, Lucas did more in his 15 minutes then Lamela did for 75.

I'm gonna be on eggshells for the next 2 weeks

Your always negative with them, it has nothing to do with optimism its simple likelihood

Did uou bet chelsea when i told you they were +1500 to make top 4

Its probly higher now, you should be all over it

Your always negative with them, it has nothing to do with optimism its simple likelihood

Did uou bet chelsea when i told you they were +1500 to make top 4

Its probly higher now, you should be all over it

no i dont want to do that

I think its 50/50 though

Back