• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Can't lie u tell me it's 57/43 BM possession at this point I wouldn't change my wagers whatsoever

Guess it comes full circle, kinda thought they were off early but thought the drought was over. Guess not, they just aren't elite

Fox Sports said that eight of its 12 commentators for the 2018 World Cup matches are American and only four of them—the teams of John Strong and Stu Holden, and JP Dellacamera and Tony Meola—are actually going to physically be in Russia for the tournament. The rest—Aly Wagner and Derek Rae; Glenn Davis and Cobi Jones; Jorge Perez Navarro and Mariano Trujillo; Mark Followill and Warren Barton—will be watching and commentating from the Fox Sports studio in Los Angeles

Those commentators and the fact they will be in studio

Is horrific

Theres 1 good team there, i dont remember dellacamera and meola, are they for the mexican games?

Dellacamera has been calling soccer for a long long time , used to do world cups . Think he is the Union play by play guy now

Meola, honestly can’t ben say ive hear him

Fox really tightening the budget since USA is out. I thought Landon was going be in Russia

Dellacamera has been calling soccer for a long long time , used to do world cups . Think he is the Union play by play guy now

Meola, honestly can’t ben say ive hear him

Fox really tightening the budget since USA is out. I thought Landon was going be in Russia

Ya wasnt sure on those two

Barton by far the worst in that group, hes really bad

Im surprised they are dropping budget by so much

Just use the uk feed like our stations do, or the international english feed

Both better quality

If tfc win this, larson says its better than the Liverpool comeback vs milan

I think he already has this as better than roma a few weeks ago vs barca, and barca vs psg last year

Hes going to fellate bradley so hard too, 'best cb in the federation'

Guy loves Bradley

Kurtis W. Larson
@KurtLarSUN
There will always be Americans who question Michael Bradley's value. But how many American internationals step into this spot tonight and succeed and lead? #TFCLive

@KurtLarSUN
Can’t overstate how difficult this path was for #TFClive, playing three Mexican sides, winning tonight, playing all three fixtures away in the second leg.

@KurtLarSUN
An unbelievable achievement for #TFCLive. It should have been theirs.

Back