• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That fucking kane ankle injury has just fucked everything

Dont know if he came back early or its just not ready yet

Dembele unfit too

for all the shit that Mourihno gets and love Poch gets, Mourinho is finishing the league in 2nd, and likely winning the FA Cup...

granted the team is worth twice the amount Spurs are

If they lose a 6 point lead in 4 games blow up the team, fire poch

It's really not that crazy. Is Chelsea capable of winning 4 in a row? No question - they have the talent. Even with a game against Liverpool

Is Tottenham capable of losing 2 of 4? Sure why not - i dont care what the schedule is. Theyve drawn to Brighton, Swansea and West Brom this year off the top of my head, not to mention some unknown FA Cup teams. They can lose to absolutely anyone. Kane isn't playing well right now, and they are struggling to score.

I hope I'm wrong but I have no clue why them finishing top 4 is such an absolute. It's likely, they certainly have a big advantage, but its far from a guarantee

Walker doubles his wages and wins the league. If these guys look elsewhere, I won't blame them

I'm already surprised Spurs managed to keep the team largely intact with most of these players who could earn much more elsewhere.

Meanwhile a big missed opportunity for a trophy here

It's really not that crazy. Is Chelsea capable of winning 4 in a row? No question - they have the talent. Even with a game against Liverpool

Is Tottenham capable of losing 2 of 4? Sure why not - i dont care what the schedule is. Theyve drawn to Brighton, Swansea and West Brom this year off the top of my head, not to mention some unknown FA Cup teams. They can lose to absolutely anyone. Kane isn't playing well right now, and they are struggling to score.

I hope I'm wrong but I have no clue why them finishing top 4 is such an absolute. It's likely, they certainly have a big advantage, but its far from a guarantee

Yes its possible but the odds of it are extremely unlikely

Youre acting like its a 50/50 shot or close to it

You seem like a glass half full type of guy

actually I would say usually I am. I am shocked every year the Steelers dont win the Superbowl. The Pirates look playoff bound as of the beginning of this week.

Tottenham is frustrating. Tons of chances to win shit and get big results, can't do it. The talent is there, the results aren't.

Yes its possible but the odds of it are extremely unlikely

Youre acting like its a 50/50 shot or close to it

fivethirtyeight has 99/1...thats mental. The Alex projection is 75/25.

We'll see, I hope I'm wrong but I am beyond flustered with this team

Larsons twitter this week has been so good

Calling out moreno for saying tfc outplayed, saying all the big decisions went against them

Should have seen his tweet today. Complains about Bruce Arena saying he wouldn’t have changed anything , making excuses , etc....I mean the irony in his tweet

fivethirtyeight has 99/1...thats mental. The Alex projection is 75/25.

We'll see, I hope I'm wrong but I am beyond flustered with this team

I see chelsea as +1500 to make top 4

If you think they have a 25% chance you should be pounding that

Hes been iffy on whether tfc can comeback Wednesday

Hedging his bets, so if they win he can call it the greatest comeback in a cl final ever, any continent

Just going to post this here for future reference....

Sam Stejskal‏ @samstejskal
Just off the phone with Toronto FC president Bill Manning, who told me TFC's game at Houston between Legs 1 and 2 of CCL final will *not* be moved. Said TFC will field a reserve squad at Dynamo; XI will likely consist mostly of players who won't be in 18 for either leg of CCL.
My God I wish they were all this easy. Dynamo up 5-1 and honestly it could be 10-2. biggest bets of the years were overs and Dynamo here.

Back