• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

6 of the last 8 are very very winnable

Even the city game is a really good spot, they have Liverpool, man u, Liverpool right ahead of it

Lewa is good, but honestly somewhat overrated in my eyes. He'll be 30 this summer. He's a great goal scorer, but Kane is 5x the player still.
He's basically the same player as Benzema, same height, same age, same skill set. Benz fit in great with that team when they were rolling, but he's been pretty bad here the past 10-12 months. Logical replacement, but I think you'll see a similar fall off sooner rather than later.

Going to the games does not make me an expert. However I can say that to me RSL is not a good team. Both of the goals they’ve scored at home were PK’s. They have no creativity and I’m not sure that they even pushed to the goal in the 1H after the PK (it was in the 4th minute). Once RB started throwing bodies up front RSL got some chances in the last 10 minutes and could barely get the ball on net, forget about scoring a goal. I was told they were playoff contenders before the year started, I really hope not for the sake of the MLS.

Just off the cuff I can't see Lewy at Real being a positive unless they sell CR7. Both are very ball dominant players and obviously awesome at that but no way I could compare him to Benzema. I'd even buy into a Lewy/Bale combo, Bale isn't so needy but this reeks of disaster. Lewandoski needs the ball and often. Might be the best striker out there for my (or teeeeeeeeed's) money

I don't think lewe is ball dominant at all

He holds up play less than big benz

Benzema in his prime at Madrid was averaging around 28 passes per game, lewe is at 19 right now, same as kane, Suarez is up there around 30, aguero in the middle with 24

So you think Lewandowski will settle for 15 goal and second fiddle there? I don't. I think he will want to take Pens and obviously wouldn't.

Honestly it seems that move would make the perfect time to sell asset CR7

So you think Lewandowski will settle for 15 goal and second fiddle there? I don't. I think he will want to take Pens and obviously wouldn't.

Honestly it seems that move would make the perfect time to sell asset CR7

Ok I don't get it, that's a different argument than getting the ball

There's no reason why he'd have to settle for 15 goals though, the pen thing would be kind of silly to turn down a transfer for, he just started taking them for bayern 2 years ago. Used to be alonso

nMy logic is simple, he needs to be numero uno imo. Somehow they've convinced Bale to not be which still seems odd but I think those two working together could be fun to watch. Lew and CR7 would not be fun to watch. My two cents. Don't need to see clash of titans.

Weah was called up apparently France are showing interest in him. He should choose USA don’t think he will ever be good enough for France

Ya that would be a bad choice

So many guys play that spot for them

Griezzmann, Colman, Lemar, martial, fekir, dembele, mbappe, pogba

All fighting for 3 spots the next 10 years, plus more youth players coming

That’s a great signing for 1.5 million, from pure marketing standpoint with LAFC about to open their venue

Maybe , but I think People are basically saying that it’s Germany , Spain and everyone else

I listen to some English podcast and what I did find surprising is how surprised they were with how bad Argentina looked . They haven’t been world class in a year and a half

Last edited:
All I hear is Spain, Brazil, Argentina

Nothing Germany at all anywhere, and I'll be on France too fbow

Belgians with annnnnnny other coach id be all over

Hazard and kdb attacking

Dembele and nianggolen monsters in midfield

Verts and toby at cb

And yet..... Roberto

really all that left in prem is who gets the 4th spot, its pretty much wrapped up if Spurs win tomorrow

I guess the relegation battle will probably go down to final week

Not real positive bout today w Pool/United/Pool/Spurs on deck, no Kun...win today and the derby next week then Spurs game is moot

Back