• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I mean, let's face it, a team from Manchester is far and away EPL's best hope. May as well throw all of our support against the good guys in Red to help the coefficient for future year's CL berths.

No one is really taking Spurs seriously to win a major trophy any time soon are they? I mean, maybe the FA Cup is within their grasp, as teams like Rochdale are not risking injury to major stars like Calvin Andrew in this tournament and still take Spurs to replay.

I wonder how my friend Billy is doing. Liverpool legend Craig Bellamy was almost the next coach at Oxford United. That would have had him a happy lad. Liverpool performing well too. Hope he is good.
I know ManUK is still alive and kicking and attacking touts on the twitters. Would be nice if they came back in here and posted me some winners.

Wow great finish by Rashford

This should finish 1-0 United, maybe they get a counter but park it Jose

Bayern rested a number of starters last week @ Freiburg and won 4-0
Today they are playing their regulars, 3-0 19' in - they can name their score today,

And how about that United victory. Sanchez still not in the side, but no matter. Lukaku was great and Mctomminay and Matic were amazing.

Just finished it

Liverpool had a whole lot of possession and attempts turn in to nothing

Outside of the city game they haven't been great vs good teams

Got pumped once and outplayed to a draw vs spurs

United better over 2 games

Mates, I’m off to the RSL match. I’ll say this much, I’ve heard that fox sports had half the ratings for this years openers that they had last year

It might just be fox though, both ESPN and Univision ratings were equal or just about from last year

Phx Rising will be MLS near future and I'm in, maybe we can meet up for a hike and some worship gruv

KJ - Phx have Drogba on their team yes? think I saw he scored in cup game vs Red Bulls couple weeks ago and was like wtf he still doing playing?

Don't know if it's indicative of anything but LAFC coulda/shoulda scored about 8 goals vs RSL. Really tore them up on the counter. Vela looks fucking great. And they have a kid Moutinho? Looks younger than my son and is really good ffs

Dynamo pretty much dominated the White Caps last night but lost. First time they lost at home in awhile. Think they have a chance to be really good this year, and certainly will score some goals. But ffs they cannot find a better cb option that 99 year old and slow as shit Sendeross who also got hurt last night? Geez.

Drogba is here, believe he is 10% owner as well...primary owner is CEO of Kona Grill and other owners include Pete Wentz and Diplo. They're trying hard for MLS and sounds like it's a matter of when. Shaun Wright-Phillips shows up occasionally for City watch parties with the local group as well, they're trying.

Yeah, lots of teams trying for MLS, not exactly sure why, but if the community fan base is there, I'm all for it. Cincy draws massive crowds, here Austin wants a team too.
Not sure of the possibility but a promotion/relegation dynamic sounds pretty good to me.
I like the Dynamo pretty well, but fuck these tickets for MLS are nervy with the prices if you ask me. If you want to sit upper deck, midfield, you are looking at over $50.00 per ticket when done, and need to pay for parking still. Lower level is $75+. Look, I fucking love soccer, but these are NHL prices for a much shittier product. Dynamo are so shooting themselves in the foot with 1/3 - 1/2 empty crowds except for only the biggest of matches.

If Spurs lose here, they are only 2 points ahead of Chelsea for 5th. Real nut tightening time coming down the stretch. Can't tell me it wouldnt be a massive disappointment for this team to be right back in Europa League play.
Real talk, Dele Alli may be a talent, but I think Spurs should sell him and get some more guys in. He goes absent more often than not for this team and I think with the likes of Erickson, Son, Dembele, you have a real solid base. Really need another strike partner for Kane, for as great as he is he needs a bit of help still. Plus, the EPL will be a better place without that cunt in the league.

Read that Sergio Ramos left the pitch for 10 minutes yesterday after Real Madrid already made all their substitutes. After the game, it appears he shit himself :)
Another guy I really like is Ramos. Realize that in his career he has scored 88 fucking goals? Thats nuts. United legend Danny Welbeck only has 74 in his career.

Read that Sergio Ramos left the pitch for 10 minutes yesterday after Real Madrid already made all their substitutes. After the game, it appears he shit himself :)
Another guy I really like is Ramos. Realize that in his career he has scored 88 fucking goals? Thats nuts. United legend Danny Welbeck only has 74 in his career.

He's prolly best ever at heading in the box for a non striker

For as few goals as Atletico Madrid seems to score, they have lost a shit ton of forwards. Carrasco is only 24, Gaitan, Torres seemingly will be next. What happens if they lose Greizemann?

oh I realize they have Costa, but he's coming up on 30 and also a total cunt. I woulda kept Carrasco for sure though, Belgium just with crazy attacking talent in WC.

Great time of year with Norway starting up again. And Stromgodset legent odengaard scored today for Heerenhoven - too bad they got destroyed.

Kane definitely just a knock and being cautious. Aguero out 2 weeks now too. This time of year good time to give rest

United don't need to leave Manchester until like the end of April. Wouldn't surprise me to see Pogba back vs Sevilla. Rotate players around here coming down the stretch - Sevilla was loads more important fixture than Liverpool

I remember Fergie used to pull his guys off late in games if they were winning right before an international friendly break so he could claim they needed to 'rest a knock'

Genius

Yeah, probably the only thing that will keep city from setting all kinds of premier league records this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see tons of 'knocks' on players coming down the stretch for them,

Yeah, probably the only thing that will keep city from setting all kinds of premier league records this year. Wouldn't surprise me to see tons of 'knocks' on players coming down the stretch for them,

It hasn’t been talked about much but it seems they haven’t played that well for the last month

Not sure what you're talking about. They had a bump against Burnley, but destroyed Arsenal 2x, beat Chelsea, have sailed along in CL play.....
Team is firing on all cylinders. Not sure what you've been watching.

Basel game was meaningless. Burnley admittedly a bump and the loss to Wigan was bad, sure. But you can't expect a team to win every single match.
Look at their goal differential since new years. like 40-15 or something like that. Leaking a few goals for sure, but still.

Back