• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Rodgers is a good coach but not for arsenal yet

But he's horrible with the media, way too confident. The thing someone did with a bunch of quotes that were either Rodgers or David Brent quotes was hilarious

That Liverpool documentary made him look mental too

Henry seems lazy, I know he's doing his badges but he's doing more tv than coaching. He did say he wants the job but would be a massive risk

Maybe zidane is the guy if Madrid fire him

I wouldn't want conte, too defensive

The club still wants go keep it's ethos that evolved under Wenger and the fans would probably riot if they went back to the days of 'one nil to the arsenal'

I used to think like that but now I just want a coach who wants to win. I would even welcome Simeone with open arms now..

Henry seems lazy, I know he's doing his badges but he's doing more tv than coaching. He did say he wants the job but would be a massive risk

Looking at Arsenal fans board no one wants Henry to replace Wenger. Maybe in a few years but now, no way. And he doesn't seem on the radar really so I'm reassured. I liked him as a player but now not so much

Whomever it is it's a big job

Need to rebuild the centerback pairing and midfield

Prolly need a goalie soon too

Yeah lots of work to be done! Tactically and in the transfer window. That's why I'm not sold on Löw since he will work late in the summer with Germany.

We'll see, but excited and can't wait for changes

Yeah lots of work to be done! Tactically and in the transfer window. That's why I'm not sold on Löw since he will work late in the summer with Germany.

We'll see, but excited and can't wait for changes

Ya would be a bad year for it, but they could always annoy 've it ahead of time and they brought in that new guy from Dortmund for transfers anyway

Low has been very good at using different systems with Germany even when they have been on top

Blooded a lot of youth

No one is a sure thing but with arsenal resources I'd expect him to be a success, maybe takes a year or two but they should be thinking long term

Don't want to turn in manager turnstile like Chelsea or united

Ya would be a bad year for it, but they could always annoy 've it ahead of time and they brought in that new guy from Dortmund for transfers anyway

Low has been very good at using different systems with Germany even when they have been on top

Blooded a lot of youth

No one is a sure thing but with arsenal resources I'd expect him to be a success, maybe takes a year or two but they should be thinking long term

Don't want to turn in manager turnstile like Chelsea or united

Yes true. I'd be happy with him. And he will know how to use Özil better.

What about Pochettino is he signed long term? Not for us but they mentioned during Real PSG the possible candidates for the psg job if they fail in the CL this season

Yes true. I'd be happy with him. And he will know how to use Özil better.

What about Pochettino is he signed long term? Not for us but they mentioned during Real PSG the possible candidates for the psg job if they fail in the CL this season

He's signed till 2022 I think

If they came and he wanted to go though it wouldn't matter but he says he has no interest in leaving, wants to see this team grow

Join the supporters group

Sing songs all game

Tell them how this is nothing compared to a game in belgrade

Sat in the supporter sections last year against someone (maybe Colorado actually) where they won 4-0. It was fine, the kids seemed to be enjoying their hot dogs

Miss3d Toby

Sucks he had that setback

Davidson is going to be great and is already really good but toby doesn't step up on higuan like that for that first goal

In the end, I think we can all agree that a United victory next week will wipe away this small setback to the minor league team from London.

Back