• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Is all of Toronto media like that?

No, leafs, jays, and raps media aren't homers

Leafs media ran Phil kessell out of town, one made up a story of him going to hot dog vendors every day

They have huge tension right now with Marcus stroman and don't like the jays gm

They are good on raps now, but if they lose before ecf they will call for Casey to be fired

A lot said resigning the core last summer was a mistake even though in general they don't rip masai

Mls starts soon

Excited to see mutch for the whitecaps, if hes to be believed the talent there is as good as premier league so they should be dominant this year

Should be an exciting team if kamara can still play

I like what I've seen from blondell, Davies should take a step

Giving away Parker seems dumb though, he and Watson were a great cb pairing

Can't believe arsenal lost too wow

Not really for anyone who has watched them recently, I didn't even bother to watch today. Looks like everyone wants Wenger out including the players. It's like running into a wall accepting we will lose to AC Milan with Wenger and the level we have now..

City gonna have the prem title clinched two weeks before Easter. And by Easter, the top 4 should be clinched too. Boring ass league this year.

Not really for anyone who has watched them recently, I didn't even bother to watch today. Looks like everyone wants Wenger out including the players. It's like running into a wall accepting we will lose to AC Milan with Wenger and the level we have now..

They have been bad but it's Brighton

Still a shock

How are we expecting lafc to be this year

I think they have some decent attacking talent

Vela could be huge

I don’t think they make playoffs , most these expansion teams have no depth, Vela is a very good player , better than both Dos Santos

They have been bad but it's Brighton

Still a shock

Yes but Arsenal away this season is

3 wins
4 draws
7 defeats

AC Milan +115 to advance looks like a good bet I would honestly think they should be favored to qualify. These arsenal players don't know how to play anymore they're not even trying their best for Wenger and they know he will be gone soon

Kroenke loves Arsene is what I have heard, but it would be a big shock if he is still there next season. This is Fisher with Rams all over again

ah ok..

hearing Arsenals financials are still great, except not being in CL is a blow. See how much Kroenke cares about soccer, my guess is not much at all . He is all business

Yeah Wenger is most likely out in the summer. Would need to pay him off for next season though and that's close to £10m.. but can't continue like this. Wenger should have gone last summer after the fa cup win and the board was split between wenger in and wenger out but they didn't do their homework for a replacement... so Wenger stayed.

Now the word is Joachim Löw may be the guy they want. Jardim has admirers at Arsenal apparently as well and he is interested with a new challenge. Why not Conte if he leaves Chelsea

ah ok..

hearing Arsenals financials are still great, except not being in CL is a blow. See how much Kroenke cares about soccer, my guess is not much at all . He is all business
Oh yeah, I was in school in Missouri when the Rams made the move there. People were going nuts about it. He giveth and he taketh away.

Low would be interesting

At this point I'd take almost anyone! My favorite option may be Jardim and he takes Fabinho in his luggage. Or ideally Simeone but Inter is most likely his next destination apparently. I used to want Ancelotti but we need a tactical guy to organise the team better and he seems too much like Wenger

Ancelotti would help with transfers though

Low makes a ton of sense, I've seen Luis Enrique mentioned

Simeone would be great but seems spoken for

What about Vieira? To soon?

I wouldn't want conte, too defensive

The club still wants go keep it's ethos that evolved under Wenger and the fans would probably riot if they went back to the days of 'one nil to the arsenal'

TFS pod said Vierra had a falling out with club and Arsene ....

Be hilarious if they give it to Henry

Ancelotti would help with transfers though

Low makes a ton of sense, I've seen Luis Enrique mentioned

Simeone would be great but seems spoken for

What about Vieira? To soon?

Luis Enrique may be the the guy they want more at Chelsea I've read.

Vieira I like him. More experienced than Arteta and Henry. But I feel we need an experienced guy now. I'd take Brendan Rodgers before Henry! He had his team playing well at Liverpool. Havent followed him too much since then

Back