• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

If you're scared of Barca scoring, you're probably right but gotta give it a go with your best

about to lose my second match of the day with 2 goals at HT, and can't get the third in Germany ughhhhhh
Although I won a turkish d2 game with 3 goals after the 70'. fuckign stupid

Jose must be in a mood today with this lineup
Pogba, Martial, Lingard, Rashford on the bench!!!

McTominnay, Herrera, Mata starting
Maybe giving the Spaniards some time to eavesdrop? Dunno, but this is a pretty weak United lineup tbh.

Lol Sepp hates the us so much, just posted this

World Cup 2026: Co-Hosting rejected by FIFA after 2002 (also applied in 2010 and 2018). And now: Morocco would be the logical host! And it is time for Africa again! #Fifa #CAF #@FIFAWorldCup

Not sure how much Alexis gets paid per game, but he sure aint earned it in any game he's played for United of yet. Stealing fucking money

Big three points there, especially going down the goal. Didn't think United had that in them. Hopefully this confidence will carry over and they will not play that negative shit football against Sevilla again

Not sure how much Alexis gets paid per game, but he sure aint earned it in any game he's played for United of yet. Stealing fucking money

Ya, he's not fitting in yet

I don't think him and Martial can play together at least yet, both want the left side and to cut in

Lingard has to start big games, he has a knack for coming up with something

Kind of like ogs used too

The Pogba bullshit needs to stop too

He's the best most important player

Stop fucking him around and build the squad around him or it will be another kdb scenario for jose

Back