• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Napoli should curb stomp this squad but -2.25? Ugh

Dybala finally back, that CL match at Wembley gonna be must see

mong I see you lurking, this FA Cup draw couldn't be any better for City

don't care if it's an ugly derby win tomorrow but do it and host Southampton fighting to stay up in the quarters. Could be a ton worse

mong I see you lurking, this FA Cup draw couldn't be any better for City

don't care if it's an ugly derby win tomorrow but do it and host Southampton fighting to stay up in the quarters. Could be a ton worse

Suspicious draw

Sets up for a likely Manchester city, united, Chelsea, spurs semis

Pathetic as fuck

This competition so fucking obv the final four and yeah my team is in but that was disgusting

That fucking penalty killed it all, fucking terrible and fuck VAR twice in two days. It's expensive and for the wrong reas0ns

Last week we had 4 CL matches going over all of them with 4+ goals

I think it changes this week. Bayern may score 4+ and go over by themselves, but I can see the other 3 matches staying under 2.5

Tonight Chelsea vs Barca I have a feeling we have a match with few scoring chances and a 0-1 1-1 type of scoreline at the end. Also I've seen pictures of the pitch on twitter it doesn't look good, can't help Barca's quick passing game in the last third. Or for both teams really. Might play under 2.5

Bayern vs Besiktas. Really like Bayern handicap here, they should win this one 3-0, 4-1 or 5-1 something like this at home. Going to play Bayern -2 -150 for the insurance in case they win by 2, which I think is the worst scenario. What do you guys think?

Don't buy into this whole home team playing conservative at this point. They need goals at the end of the day and these two are plenty capable of scoring

Regarding Chelsea, I'm not sure but I think they keep a low block in defense, play on the counter, minimal spaces to exploit for Barca, few very good scoring chances for them. Courtois is great he might keep a clean sheet. Coupled with Barca having themselves a great defense + goalkeeper this season I have trouble seeing a lot of goals in Stamford Bridge tonight

But I like Bayern -2/-2.5 much more

Chelsea have to score a couple at home or will get their doors blown off imo. So today's the day...play conservative, they will get curb stomped at Camp Nou and that wouldn't be a shocker

Here is what I'm thinking.....
Chelsea are shit. They are falling apart at the seams here. That said, they know the only chance they have here is keeping Barca in check, because going to Spain down a few goals is game over there. But, I just don't see it. Barca get it done here 1-0 maybe 2-0. They are so far ahead in the league they have had ample opportunity to rotate their squad. I'm not sure if Chelsea have lost faith in Conte or just don't have a cohesive unit any longer.
Bayern should have no trouble with this Turkish side either. I think they will be careful not to allow a road goal too because you don't want to go into a hostile environment against a home side with a chance. I think they win comfortably 3-0 here.
But, this is pretty square thinking so Chelsea will probably win and there will be a draw in Germany.

FWIW, I played both first half overs

Chelsea have to score a couple at home or will get their doors blown off imo. So today's the day...play conservative, they will get curb stomped at Camp Nou and that wouldn't be a shocker

I agree with you that's what they should do! But I think they play defensive tonight and hope for a 1-0 win

So you don't like my overs lol....wish I had a Lewy prop bet

And Chelsea are shit, think Conte is gone but this is the match they go balls to the wall for better or worse. Might lose 5-0

So you don't like my overs lol....wish I had a Lewy prop bet

And Chelsea are shit, think Conte is gone but this is the match they go balls to the wall for better or worse. Might lose 5-0

Have you ever played an under in your betting career haha?! I do love Bayern tonight. And I'll be watching Chelsea-Barca so I'm a bit conflicted I'd like to see some goals...!

You guys think Chelsea go conservative? I just can't see how they make it out without going nuts today

Back