• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Geez, premier league looks like its about to get a massive revenue stream here locked up

Premier League has sold 5 packages (of 7) of UK live TV rights, 2019-22, for £4.464bn, or £9.3m a game for those 480 games. With 120 games in last two packs still to sell, at same avg they would net £5.58bn v £5.14bn last time. Would be vg result for them.

Snatched a couple losses from the jaws of victory fml

Not like Basel didn't have chances more than should be comfortable for City and...fuck Juve

We really needed those points today. Sitting at the bottom of the table, albeit with a number of games in hand, but 3 points today would have been a massive boost.

2h over in that thing completely in play...not like they are the shutdown type and Porto gotta open up big time

So close to adding that 1h over and laid off...probably wouldn't have felt too good 3 minutes ago

No this is great. Took 2h over in Porto on principle...assume we see plenty of chances in this one as well but already got enough going on

Another note man if Premier League teams win all 3 matches on the road this week I might have to rethink a couple things. Looking scrong

Seriously get West Brom and Southampton in FA Cup tomorrow. Bunch going on here...both in relegation zone in EPL and suddenly 4 West Brom guys get picked up for stealing a taxi in Spain? You can't make this shit up.

I like Swans in this FA Cup match

But seriously PSG are now -3.25 -125? Fuck shoulda taken them -3 yesterday I guess...not sure I've ever seen a top league handicap line like that

Back