• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Can't believe that 2h over didn't hit...fml I suck at this

Lacazette gotta end up back in France this summer I assume, they wasted him

Depends on the manager, but I don't think they can sell this summer

Would be too much of a loss

Plus PEA might break down in 2 years, lacazette was a bad signing imo but could still be their future

If so that guy will be a cancer riding the pine, can't see him settling for that without causing issues

Red bull so unlucky with that draw

Probly 6/7th favorites and they draw the best team
If they get a draw out of the first match it will be game on...I'm not even really sure how good Napoli are

Bet the Dortmund future but as they've improved over the season the need for winning Europa seems to be less...I guess Arsenal will "need" it more than the others but they don't have the squad imo

I think Napoli are fantastic

Just as good as Juve defensivly I'm serie a this year

They will have more focus on the league though, which if they draw a team like arsenal would be a disadvantage

You assume Ozil is gone? I do...typical rumors not sure what's real but I don't think he's happy there and isn't utilized correctly at all.

Arsenal lack the depth but their starting XI match anyone in the tournament

They basically have a bye this round too

If Wenger is smart and prioritizes Europa they don't need much depth

There's no one else they really risk losing right now that they would want to keep except maybe Bellerin

They badly need 2 new CBs, and 2 midfielders, and a wide player

Can't do that in one summer

Be interesting to see what happens with Hazard. He'll have fun with that...plenty directions that could go

You're right though, Arsenal are so awful to watch in the midfield. Headache tbh...there is no control whatsoever. Goes back to the manager of course and watch him win Europa and earn another extension.

So pumped for this week

Spurs Juve Tues - I know city too but it's basel
Madrid PSG wed - Porto/Liverpool could be great also
Napoli/leipzeg Thurs - Lyon/Villarreal too

Few other interesting Thursday games

Week after

Chelsea/barca Tuesday
Sevilla/united Wednesday - Shakhtar/Roma good too

You're right though, Arsenal are so awful to watch in the midfield. Headache tbh...there is no control whatsoever. Goes back to the manager of course and watch him win Europa and earn another extension.

Wilshere shows flashes, Rambo too

But they are further forward

Xhaka is a mess, Santi too injured always

I assume it's RM, can't fathom PSG can afford due fair play or whatever it's called

Pep has been rumored to want him but that makes no sense...he seems a player that wants to be in England tho

And you made a great point about Arsenal...the ownership group has to be one of the best to work for. Kroenke is overly loyal obviously and I'm no fan of his but he holds on for dear life

It would be a great get for Phoenix, games sell out and the Hispanic population should hold up

Side note: Get Shaun Wright-Phillips v Bradley Wright-Phillips in the stadium tonight, might have to head down

Us soccer twitter today is like arsenal fan tv
Mate it's really difficult to get a foot hold here with all these other sports...kinda why I want to do anything I can for the local club. I live in North Valley and it's all horses and country music up here...and football

Ffs CL I will be the only one watching, every now and again get a RM or Barca fan or two...never another Premier League team

Guess I've met a couple Bayern fans as well but usually it's just crooked eyes when I ask for the soccer games

Thankfully didn't bet this shit today, liked all the away teams on the handicap and only Brighton have scored a goal lol

Not sure Kompany sees any more time with this team than cup matches at this point

Wtf Mahrez on the bench? I don't understand what they are doing with him

That bench is insane...Diaz, Foden, Nmecha, VK, Stones, Danilo

Um clearly going to go hard in the CL match Tuesday wow...no Sane or D Silva even on the squad today

Wynalda and Martino weren’t even really close

Cordeiro is fine, he”ll concede on the technical side and let the right people make those decisions

There won’t be any huge changes , though I do think we get technical directors/ gms for men and woman and youth scouting improves

Back