• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Still think value on PSG to win CL but wonder how Coutinho fits in at Barca, not gonna bet against them yet

Obviously the emergence of Saleh as one of the best attackers in the Prem make this possible now, but still Coutinho could certainly be the difference between a top4 spot or not

He makes them better for sure just need to see how it works

I thought James made RM better when he was signed too...you never know but he should be stoked to play with Messi, Barca already on cruise control as it is

Really? I don't know that but makes sense w/Pool still in it. Is that the mid season rule?

Can't play the same competition with 2 different clubs. So Coutinho won't play anymore in the CL this season with Barca.

On the other hand, Sanchez could play with Man City in the CL if he is transferred this month there. I've read new rumors these last few days, I think we let him go if we get Lemar. Problem is Liverpool is interested in him too and as a player I think I would prefer to go to Liverpool right now...

City need to field the strongest squad possible in this league cup match Tuesday and put it to bed so the 2nd leg is irrelevant...need some rest

no wonder English teams have been underwhelming in the knockout rounds of CL in recent years. They are dead by the time February comes around . These schedules are crazy

Yes but it gives them a great excuse for failing in the summer competitions each time! And a valid one the schedule is crazy for some players if their coach doesn't use turnovers enough..

Lineker and others pundits have offered this as an excuse for failing so much in World Cup and Euros with the crazy schedule of the Premier League. I do think players benefit from a Winter break and are fresher in the summer because of that but it seems like an easy excuse for England they have more important problems

To be fair I don’t seem to see a lot of excuses for National team. from an outsider it seems more like a love/hate relationship with squad , but I’m also not as inundated with this living in US

Tbh get the big win against Bristol City then sacrifice whatever next weekend in league at this point. Schedule is insane.

Lol Gunners gone to a team that couldn't score much of anything recently

Not sure why they didn't suit Ozil/Lacazette/Sanchez/Giroud other than possible arrogance

I've read Sanchez was left out because he would have been cup tied if he had played. Looks like Arsenal and Man City have been negotiating the last few days more and more. Arsenal want £35m and Man City offer £20m. I guess a number somewhere in the middle will be agreed.

I didn't even watch the match today, don't give a shit anymore with Wenger. His choices are awful. It's ok to play the young guys but surround them with a few usual starters at least. He probably thought that was enough to win today and play the regulars vs Chelsea in a few days. Let's hope some people close to him will tell him it's time to retire in the summer so the club can look for a new coach and plan in advance for the transfer window

Real Madrid losing more points

16 points behind Barca

Lots of pressure for them in the Champions League to salvage their season

You don't think he ends up at City in a few days!? Last summer you were sure he would leave and now I'm sure he will leave for Man City very soon haha

But I would get a KDB jersey as a Man City fan

Thought he'd replace shitty Sterling. Shitty Sterling turned into Genius Sterling this season.

If only Arsenal could have gotten Sterling in return last summer... But anyway not sure Wenger could have managed to get him this good so it doesn't matter

It's 4am and seems as though Alexis was a formality...once Jesus went down it became a necessity

I'll be curious to see if Sanchez can step up his game quickly once he is at Man City. With better players and coach, most likely yes. But this season Ozil has been performing much better, I wonder how Pep will react and deal with Alexis when he loses possession so many times, and how Alexis will behave when he is sometimes on the bench and if he can avoid causing rifts in the dressing room like at Arsenal.

Anyway Sanchez and Pep reunion will be interesting to follow!

Back