• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Real Madrid would be tough to turn down. And Benzema has been subject to lots of criticism they will probably look for the best striker they can get sometime soon

0%

If he does I'll start cheering for arsenal

Haha be careful I will hold you to that if it happens! But yeah I think he plays at least one year in the new stadium. And if Spurs can compete for titles he could stay a lot longer. Still the lure of Real Madrid would be tough to reject if they come seriously for him

I think he talked about winning titles it's not the same as competing. Spurs have been competing for a while already. How about a Kane for Gareth Bale swap deal

I think he talked about winning titles it's not the same as competing. Spurs have been competing for a while already. How about a Kane for Gareth Bale swap deal

that was the clickbait headline, dissapointed by tthe guardian for that, expect it from the sun or mail

he actually said

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/08/harry-kane-tottenham-stay-win-trophies

Kane was asked what the club needed to do to secure his long-term future. “I’ve always said, just keep progressing, keep getting better,” Kane said. “We want to start winning trophies so that’s the aim. As long as the club keeps doing that then I’m happy here.”

he doesnt mean keep doing that, if its trophies, as we havent won one since the league cup

I do think Kane stays for some more time at Spurs as well, he seems to really like it, team is playing well all is good for now. But history shows us that if Barca or Real come for you it is very difficult to turn this opportunity down. And if he keeps performing the way he is they will come.

Personally I think Spurs are lacking depth and quality impact subs to win the league or CL. It will be interesting to see how ambitious they are in the transfer market

Huge loss for Liverpool. Really makes not winning yesterday suck more for spurs. I guess the next month or so will be definitive anywya

Happy if they get 6 points or don't lose any of the 3 vs Liverpool, united, arsenal

Toby should be back for Juve

The nice thing about a tough February is the run it at the end is pretty nice

Right now I'm just happy the other teams aren't buying

Chelsea get a striker would worry me, united a cm or CB upgrade, Liverpool a cm upgrade

If I were them I'd pay the 18-20m rbs wanted for Keita early, if they miss cl that's going to be a big reason why

Arsenal on a 9 wins streak at Wembley, you might want to cheer for Chelsea tomorrow!

Winning the league this season is enough for Man City anyway ;)

Arsenal on a 9 wins streak at Wembley, you might want to cheer for Chelsea tomorrow!

Winning the league this season is enough for Man City anyway ;)
CL should have Mendy back if they can go deep...League and FA Cup will just be frosting

We'll see! But yeah we might finally see one english team back in the CL final again.

By the way Basel just lost their best winger and best centre back both leaving for the Bundesliga... Replaced but it won't be the same Basel team so the matchup got even easier for you. I expect Man City to score at least 5 on aggregate

wow Real Madrid knocked out of the Copa del Rey??!! at home vs Leganes.... I didn't bother to watch I figured they would qualify easily in the return leg today.

CL vs PSG even bigger for Zidane and Real Madrid. Knocked out and Zidane would be fired maybe?

Back