• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

If someone want entertaining and crazy Arsenal is the club to watch

I'd like more organized and better defensively...

Wenger out

KJ I like Burnley‘s strategy its not just parking the bus it‘s also full-court press to force City to deal with pressure and turn it over

It's press and makes this more interesting

But Burnley have only scored 19 goals in league this season, if they score first it will be a park job. Box is already saturated.

I'm all for Zinchenko getting time in these matches but time to bring on Walker at half and move Danilo to the left side...see how it goes then if necessary KDB at 60 min if still down, 70 min if they tie it up

Goal was all on Stones but Burnley are getting many more opportunities than they should and attacking Zinchenko

Sane choosing to dribble inside after two disgusting overshot distributions. Sane‘s head hardly seems in it.

Danilo bailed out by heavy touch lol. Aguero caught them ball-watching

Beautiful between Aguero and Gundogan. The only two City guys playing well lol. Burnley‘s trainer bitching to ref. Team meanwhile imploding

Silva playing well and Fernandinho always kinda the catalyst, Pep thinks he's the cog that makes the engine run

Sane doesn't seem in it and Danilo just out of position...when they say what makes City so successful is getting wide, that's what Kyle Walker brings to the table beyond defense

Back