• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I’ve watched almost all his games, he should have double digit assist, yarmo especially has blown so many chances. I think he is off to a bigger club this summer

yep

Rank EntryName Points
1 teeeed 153.75
2 moneyba11 (8/21) 146.75
3 CECE06 143.5
4 kevbo0531 139.25
5 mattjb 136
6 Saramek (14/21) 129.25
7 moneyba11 (14/21) 129
8 Saramek (19/21) 128
9 bfw214 127.75
10 RoaarryMc18 127.5

I’ve watched almost all his games, he should have double digit assist, yarmo especially has blown so many chances. I think he is off to a bigger club this summer

ya, he's made huge improvements this year, last few months ive changed my opinion from he should stay to I think he gets in the Arsenal or Liverpool squad

I would like him at Spurs too, wouldnt start every game but in that five with Eriksen, Alli, Son, Lamela all rotating I think he would be fantastic

Liverpool or Arsenal is my guess , I could definitely see Liverpool if they don’t hold onto to Saleh and Coutinho

Thanks guys

my low salary guys came through huge

Atsu goal and assist and I was only one to pick

Arnautovic and gross both scored, and brunt got an assist

Then Harrys hat trick

Highest I'd ever won before that on dk was like 500 I think

Man I don't even get the stakes...it's illegal in AZ so never have been able to do the daily stuff

Is a 500 win a great day? I just don't even know what buys are or how tough it is, goes for more than soccer

I usually just do the contests, and some head to head

So that 4k was a 33$ entry

Winning 500 was something similar

Most of them are around that, they have higher ones like 500$ entry and can win 20k etc

Free kick was incredible

Burnley defense is very good but I really don't know how United haven't scored, can tell they're frustrated

Wtf is Pogba doing

Not a clever moment again from him should have seen he was clearly offside, great player but not the brightest sometimes.

They showed Mourinho's post match interview, almost felt sorry for him how sad he looked...

Just kidding, fuck Mourinho! Beginning of the end for him has started at Man Utd, he must be going crazy inside his head how great Pep's team playing and how shit his team is playing. I can see him going to PSG sometime soon.

They only show Puncheon but not how K is doing. Horseshit. Who gives a fuck how this POS is doing. Should have been red

Back