• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I actually respect Mourinho as a tactician even if I don't like his negative brand of football, but ever since the coward eye poked on Villanova from behind this guy has regularly displayed human garbage behavior.

Not sure if he went inside the Man City dressing room but you only do that to congratulate the other team. We had one opponent who came into our dressing room after a heated futbol match, he quickly realized his mistake haha.. Good thing they had security guys here!

afcstuff‏ @afcstuff
Alexis Sanchez lost possession 32 vs. Southampton today, just two short of the record for an Arsenal player this season - also Alexis vs. Man United with possession lost 34 times. #afc

Are you ready for this KJ?! Honestly if I was a fan of Man City, and I wish my team was as good as this, I don't know if I would be willing to risk disrupting the team balance in the middle of the season by getting a player who can make the difference at times but has been playing mostly poorly the rest of the time. You already have these kind of players. And Raheem Sterling has stepped up too

As far as Alexis, I do realize there becomes quite an issue squeezing him in now with Sterling playing well but depth is so key with this squad playing so many games (hopefully). And I question his motivation at this point, but do know he wants to play for Pep. Problem with all the money spent on defenders, defending is still the real issue now Kompany gone again...that Mendy injury was a killer and Otamendi is just so bad at times. I'll chalk Delph up to just a bad match but he can't do really anything physical...they will give up goals against good teams. @Basel is a tad scary tbh.

depth an issue? Stop it you had Aguero, Danilo, Gundogan, Mangala, Bernardo Silva on the bench yesterday! Anyway I don't care where Sanchez goes anymore he has been bad/average this season except for a few good assists and goals, he has been losing possession like crazy this season.

Disappointed with the Basel draw, not much of a chance if Man City is at this level in February.

Man City now favorites to win the competition +297

I like Tottenham to advance +116
PSG to advance -123

Look I still prefer Alexis to Sterling or Sane, moreso Sterling

He's barely bigger than a paperweight and if either goes down then...Bernardo? he needs seasoning...and apparently Alexis gets cheaper by the day. Ilkay is a misfit imo, motivated Sanchez solidifies the wings.

team literally has so many attacking players, that their best attacking player in KDB, has to play deeper because he's the best one at that too haha

no DEPTH!

Bernardo has looked odd to say the least in this lineup. And I didn't say no depth, I said depth matters. Of all people I'd expect you to understand that, hell I'm not even an X/O guy but and injury to Sane/KDB/D Silva/Sterling....yeah I'm very concerned

Sanchez is a malcontent mercenary

hes not helping chemistry

an injury to player X is going to hurt any team, you cant have all the players just because of that

He wants to play for manager A

He doesn't want to play for manager B

Yep chemistry is a concern

ehhh, thats iffy

Ive said for awhile I dont think Sanchez is needed or a fit, multiple stories this year of him quitting on his teammates and they want him gone

plus Wenger saying he wont sell him in January

473B4BCC00000578-5168735-image-a-17_1513033867070.jpg

haha that's funny. What a fucking loser Mourinho is. Can't really blame the Man Utd players I guess if they were in their dressing room and didn't see what started it. We might approach Mourinho's typical meltdown and self destruction depending on how the rest of the season pans out

Odd day in Bunde and EPL...hell I don't know what make of the Bundesliga table other than Bayern running away with it

And Premier, Burnley in 7th with 15 goals in 16 matches wtf

Bet Palace score 3 or 4 today

Huddersfield off a win, Chelsea off a loss...uh oh

Remember when there was a real discussion over whether Benteke should be Belgium's striker ahead of Lukaku

Plus janusajz was the future, not kdb or hazard

Back