• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Good performance by Spurs today. A good point. With Dortmund drawing too APOEL, that is a very nice advantage to have

Good performance by Spurs today. A good point. With Dortmund drawing too APOEL, that is a very nice advantage to have

That was huge

Assuming we beat APOEL, Dortmund would need to win out, home to spurs and APOEL and away to madrid, to match points, and have beaten spurs by 3 to win tie breaker

Would be hard to fuck this up

If Chelsea losing to Crystal Palace and Roma in 5 days doesn't bring Joseph Q Public out of hibernation, I'm afraid nothing will

give the title to man city already

almost like cheating when you can replace your guys coming off with Gabriel Jesus Gundogan Yaya Toure in 2nd half

England 4-1 over USA, game wasn’t as bad scoreline indicates US had some real good stretches . 3-4 real good offensive talents on US team... England going be a real contender in 22 and certainly 26 World Cup

Tottenham maybe the next best team that can push them the most in the league.

But big failure for Guardiola if he doesn't win the title with this squad

England 4-1 over USA, game wasn’t as bad scoreline indicates US had some real good stretches . 3-4 real good offensive talents on US team... England going be a real contender in 22 and certainly 26 World Cup

Is it u17? I haven't followed this year

Thanks braves, couldn't follow this tournament but I love watching the u17 or u20 world cups, less time wasting or players acting compared to the pros.

But I would say still early to say these u17 will be great, because for example Switzerland won the u17 WC in 2009 and now we only have Ricardo Rodriguez, Xhaka and Seferovic who fulfilled their promises and became regulars in the senior team. Plenty of others made bad career choices joining big european teams after the WC win and getting lost in their youth teams.

But true that England seems to have good young talents with the u20 WC win and now a very good u17 team

Yeah it’s not an absolute that youth national team success translate to senior national team success , but it’s a decent indicator to use

Yes true. But at the time we won it in 2009 I was hoping we would have more than 3 starters now in the national team. The next few years for these 17 years old will be huge. The ones who didn't fulfill their potential were the ones who chose a good salary straight away going to big teams like Man Utd for example. Our best player at the time chose to go to Wolfsburg and wasted a few years of his development, never playing for the Wolfsburg team in the Bundesliga but at a lowest level not good enough to improve, now playing in the swiss league for a shit team.

But at least it seems you could have a bright future in the US with some good young players, so there is hope for a good future!

Mostly a good indicator I think

The German and Spanish teams of the last 10 years you can see their youth team progression

But a lot of it is based on who has developed physically too though, why African teams do really well too, and some countries aren't sending best players, the England team for example has I think 5 players who would be starting but already moved up to u19 or u21 level, I imagine a lot are the same

US looked dangerous though, some players from that team will definitely push on and be national team players

Yeah I still remember watching the u17 WC in Mexico a few years ago, the German team with Emre Can was incredible. Mexico and Brazil as well and the level of play was fantastic. Will try to record on the tv the semi finals and final

I saw highlights of that Brazil game the other day, they look ridiculously technically talented for this age group. That Germany/Brazil game should be fun

Reminder of the time Arsenal met a Koeman team out of form....

DMrbthrUMAAx5ny.jpg

I saw highlights of that Brazil game the other day, they look ridiculously technically talented for this age group. That Germany/Brazil game should be fun

Yes it seems like Brazil Spain Germany France almost always have excellent youth team at all levels

Back