• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

depends how you define success

they are probaly 2 years ahead which in anything can cause problems

I think goal with the project was to be in top 4 discussion around moving in to new stadium, with a young squad so major investment wouldnt be needed

because Harry turned in to a top 5 striker, and Alli being one of the top 3 or 4 u21s in the world with Mbappe, Dembele, and Ascensio. That escalated their ceiling too title challengers

so now if they dropped down to fighting for 4th suddenly it looks bad

will be interesting next few years, Harry said again this week hes staying for his whole career if the club is competing at the top level, but Alli I think is at Madrid by the 2020 Euros, Eriksen 50/50 at Barca as well in that window

the good thing is now they are at the level where players they want to keep stay unless those 2 clubs want them

Poch book will be interesting

the excerpts so far have proven Walker is a snake, and Mourinho tried to turn Diers head before he got re-settled in February last season

When is this book coming out? Didn't know he wrote one. I understand Spurs fans not liking Walker but in his shoes I would probably leave for a much better salary as well, majority of Spurs players are severely underpaid compared to the other big English teams

DMsds-MWsAA0R5l.jpg

depends how you define success

they are probaly 2 years ahead which in anything can cause problems

I think goal with the project was to be in top 4 discussion around moving in to new stadium, with a young squad so major investment wouldnt be needed

because Harry turned in to a top 5 striker, and Alli being one of the top 3 or 4 u21s in the world with Mbappe, Dembele, and Ascensio. That escalated their ceiling too title challengers

so now if they dropped down to fighting for 4th suddenly it looks bad

will be interesting next few years, Harry said again this week hes staying for his whole career if the club is competing at the top level, but Alli I think is at Madrid by the 2020 Euros, Eriksen 50/50 at Barca as well in that window

the good thing is now they are at the level where players they want to keep stay unless those 2 clubs want them

Yes of course. But at the end of the day as fans you want your team to win titles. Playing well without winning anything is not fun when you have an excellent team.

Looking at the budget comparison between top English clubs, Spurs are performing brilliantly. Looking at the overall players quality and strength of starting XI the last few years I think as fans you could be disappointed not to have won at least a League cup, FA Cup or Europa league.

But as you say the window to win is still open for some time and I would love to have a team as good as the Spurs have right now

I think this and next year is kind of umm, not sure the right word, but free money I guess for Poch

built in wembley and then next year new stadium excuse

I think if they dont win the league or FA Cup by the end of 3rd year, changes start coming up

At the same time all the top English teams have plenty of money so you chose wisely

Still haven't the league since I started supporting Arsenal around 2005

Bilic of West Ham is being rumored to be a serious candidate for the USA job.. article from Talk Sport cited a US soccer source

Well let's face it, that wouldn't suck really. At least he promotes attacking and I've always believed the team with the better athletes should attack and have that mentality, and you know we'll have great athletes (numbers game). I just haven't seen that mentality from USMNT in some time....probably works well both ways, West Ham have no identity and I don't put that on the manager but the entire club.

Really like the fit if it happens, out of left field.

Murcia hosting Barca gotta be like the best night in that city's history, worst case you get the beach tomorrow

Personally think there is no US source. I think it’s a pr push from his camp , and it will be one of many rumors from middling to bottoms table coaches of Euroleague teams that will come in until the position is filled.

Bilic did some good stuff with Croatia , so there is that

Last edited:
I know he’s American and there is some inherent bias towards him because of that, but Kyle Martino is really good . I recommend his pod for Premier league . Really great stuff this week about Koemen, Klopp and Conte

I also think Everton could potentially be a buy team in EPL, schedule was pretty brutal first two months ( they faced 5 out of the 6 “big” clubs already)

Yes , he is the best US analyst on TV covering this sport and he has said what he does is his dream job.

Everyone is political with Trump in the whitehouse.
He did say he’s run for US federation president if it paid

I think he'd be fucking awesome but I also understand the politics of it

To understand him, his wife is the daughter of Susan Sarandon and you know that's political...Ava keeps a low profile but that can't be ignored but you're damn right he'd be great.

Lingaard should be more embarrassed that Erickson about 3 steps faster than him ffs than that shit shot into the 14 row i

yeah, think Spurs would be a bigger threat....but United do have some guys coming back. Big win tho, needed it at home if nothing else for confidence. Been playing like shit, but I mean, they are 2nd in table and advancing in CL and cup play... couldn't ask for more in early November really.

Since season started United has a 36-6 goal differential across all comps. Fucking Huddy and Stoke with 4 of those really lit them up. Beneficial schedule for United, sure, but I mean their defense in particular at OT is pretty strong. Not so pretty to watch, but hopefully things will change a bit when Pogba gets back and Mata is able to find his way out of the doghouse.

If anything I would have liked to see someone other then Kane scoring. Oh well, it’s been a tough stretch of games.

Back