• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I said at the time I didn't like Koeman going to Everton and oh boy its way worse than I thought

If he stayed at saints he's the best arsenal or barca manager imo

Now he's spent a ton of money on a squad that has no striker, slow at CB, and no real pace in midfield

He bought Sandro, Rooney, and Sigurdsson and they are all the same player. Behind the striker, no pace

I know they had no choice in losing Lukaku, and I think they thought Giroud might go, but not having a goal scorer nowadays just doesn't work. It doesn't even have to be top level either. Spurs and city and Liverpool get a ton of goals from fast attacking mids

But just someone who you can rely on. I'm not a fan but Chicharito or something like that

This game should be wide open based on lineups

Spurs rarely play Kane, sonny, alli, and eriksen together

Plus winksy in midfield is a passer, not a tackled like Dier or wanyama

You fuck

best I got was Willian thus far

my team is

Son - Benzema - Sissoko (soon to be replaced with Dembele (Barc)
Dele - Fekir - Dembele (Tott)
Rose - Vert - Toby - Aurier (OTW)
Butland

Sanchez as a super sub to close the game

its not that good mate

Now I'm going with 3-4-3 (flsnkers not wingers)

Lloris
Vertonghen, toby, Bially
Dembele, boyako
Sane, sterling
Martial, rashford, sonny

Alli, Klassen, aurier (otw), rudiger, rose, nkoudou,

Thats pretty good

I tried playing with 3 in the back and was just getting crushed

Surely you've got enough left over for better then Rashford?

Sane and sterling usually get subbed in 2nd half with aurier and rose

Sometimes Klassen for Dembele too

I need a good backup striker, right now I use rashford if needed and put alli as RF, tried Jesus and Kane before buying others they didn't fit

Also need another winger, maybe Pedro or Willian

Thats pretty good

I tried playing with 3 in the back and was just getting crushed

Surely you've got enough left over for better then Rashford?

I like him, he fits with my style, good movement and speed, not best finisher but he works better for me than Jesus who is similar

Willian always good in the game...

I'd give Son a shot at moving to striker mid game...I've done it a few times and he is great

I have Lemar off the bench as well who can be great late with the speed

Sissoko is good for me due to strength

Willian always good in the game...

I'd give Son a shot at moving to striker mid game...I've done it a few times and he is great

I have Lemar off the bench as well who can be great late with the speed

Sissoko is good for me due to strength

Oh Lemar good thinking, off the bench would work well

Some guys that worked well for me last year just don't fit this year, I loved Eriksen last year and long shots were perfect. This year's version he seemed less involved

3 at the back only worked for me once I set bakayoko to never go forward

So now he shields them, and the wingers get back a lot, which is why they get subbed every game

Dembele more box to box

I would think they give him until the end of the season. But it's strange they know defense is the weakness and they don't do what it takes to improve in the offseason.

I have just read they conceded more away goals this season than the entire season when they came close to the title with Rodgers/Suarez

his record is worse than rodgers at this point I think

Rodgers had them one slip away from the title too

if he wasn't such a crazy guy who the media likes there would already be calls for his firing in the papers, but hes had 2 years to fix the defense and its still shit

he only had eyes for VVD who isnt even a top 10 CB in the PL, maybe even 15

In fairness if you're looking to Klopp for defense, you're looking in the wrong direction

He makes it fun tho

you dont even need to spend big money to improve it too

even leaving alone guys like Toby, Verts, Kompany etc. who were clearly just undervalued

why not spend 15m on Harry Maguire this summer, or 25m on Keane, or 18 on Wimmer

his defense at Dortmund was good, thats not an issue, they allowed 22 and 25 goals when they won the league back to back, it soured his last year there, but it was good prior

the only question is, was it good because of only the players, right now that points to yes

which means for him to have a hope and a prayer they need a DM and they need 2 CBs

not happening in January, so his job is basically to squeeze out 4th from Chelsea/Arsenal, and buy another summer

In fairness if you're looking to Klopp for defense, you're looking in the wrong direction

He makes it fun tho

We've had fun at Arsenal the last 10 years, doesn't win us PL titles!

Same for Liverpool and Tottenham but the Spurs have been and still are on a smaller budget than the other big teams and are closer to a title than us and Liverpool

Back