• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

[FONT=&quot]Celtic's league form under Brendan Rodgers:Played: 39Won: 35Drawn: 4Lost: 0Goals: 110Conceded: 26[/FONT]

Fox is legitimately so bad in their soccer coverage they don't know it's soccer

I didn't watch or bet shit today, but they way they've cover the Bayern/Dortmund game seems like they sent a wet dog to cover it. Fucking clown show.

I guess you bought the rights, but there is still responsibility which they clearly can't meet.

:bluehead:[FONT=&amp]

Jaime Lannister Dies
‏ @Hazpillian

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Is this a football game or a streetfight between Lacazette and Batshuayi?

[/FONT]
DGjTg3dXoAAvh3d.jpg

9 last matches in a row won by Arsenal at Wembley by the way.

Let's hope the success in the FA cup translate to the league just for once

One more week to wait!

Matches start so early here, got a nice sleep til 2 yesterday and 10 today...need to work on some conditioning this week.

Apparently it seems it's good to wake up early so it's a good incentive =) At least some matches are in the evening here and not too early for you! 1st match of the season is on Friday night I believe

Haha I couldn't do it. I did start jump rope for maximum calories burning it's perfect. Now with summer it's not as fun so just eating healthier is good enough to stay in shape

They played in the Bay Area and United won 2-1 on penalties against Madrid's B team after the worst display of free kicks I've ever seen. Tbh it's worth a watch if you can find it and have a sense of humor

So bad my mother called me (she doesn't watch much soccer) and asked "are you watching this?" :rofl:

I will warn you once you watch that shootout you can't unsee it lol

I'm guessing there was a lesson to learn there

Just watched. A few good saves but most of the penalties badly taken, seems like there was a competition for worst penalty :seeya:

Worth noting that plenty of good players are bad at taking penalties, even when I played at my level we had great shooters who were just not good at penalties

Yes. Mourinho in his 2nd season usually means a title but I don't know here, seems like a good team but not great, could be enough in England we will see. Man City the team to beat anyway, are you feeling the pressure yet!?

Lukaku finally got a gimme

There's no pressure for me lol, I'm just a fan in Phx....should be a contender for CL this year, curious about the final signing

Damn I thought Bale might be on his death bed

Then 15 seconds later he's up redoing his man-bun

Lukaku finally got a gimme

There's no pressure for me lol, I'm just a fan in Phx....should be a contender for CL this year, curious about the final signing

Yeah just kidding :cheers3: Watched the Athletics instead of the 2nd half, good to win with Real and over.

About the Premier League title, last season Man Utd and City were favorites I believe and they both finished far from the title, this season City favorite again..

Back