• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Livescore is working fine but I hate it compared to flashscore...cleared cookies, etc and no good suddenly

I'll try futbol24, just odd I rebooted phone and laptop, phone works now but not laptop. It worked fine yesterday.

Still 0-0? have to leave for the cinema but with this score I'll record the 2nd half could be interesting

Have a good day guys :cheers3:

Kinda expected more out of Newcastle

They have just sat back all game, I thought they might happen to challenge for top half but not playing with no creativity

Two early injuries and a red it should be 4-0 right now and will be before long, enjoy the last 20 minutes, you can run up that GD

No way the could run with the two subs so early, they'd be dead already and looks like that's soon to come anyway

It happens when you sit back

Same thing with Brighton yesterday, a lot more taxing to defend and all it takes is one mistake, once it gets to 70+ you need to have had some possession just to give some rest

[FONT=&quot]Man Utd (4-2-3-1) De Gea; Valencia, Bailly, Jones, Blind; Pogba, Matic; Mkhitaryan, Mata, Rashford; Lukaku.
Substitutes: Romero, Smalling, Darmian, Herrera, Fellaini, Lingard, Martial.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]West Ham (4-2-3-1) Hart; Zabaleta, Reid, Ogbonna, Masuaku; Noble, Obiang; Fernandes, Ayew, Arnautovic; Hernandez.
Substitutes: Adrian, Rice, Byram, Collins, Fonte, Cresswell, Sakho.[/FONT]

The right side of that united defense, west ham attacking down the right, with Jones cb and blind at lb is going to give west ham some joy imo

Rashford too doesn't track back a ton

Got United over, was thinking about game over as well but when I do that with WHU they always seem to screw me. I'm quite confident United will have some fun so sure to be 1-1 or so

Ya I'm hoping an open game

I think Jose will open it up a bit more this year with Pogba especially now that he has a shield in Matic to protect the back 4

Mkhitaryan with a full and healthy pre season should be good too, I think the attack goes through him a lot more than last year, Lukakus all around game isn't as good as Zlatan, so more room for midfield

Back