• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I hear ya..I have watched Jamaica a couple times last few months...they have a couple athletes that create matchup problems for a lot of teams...see both teams having their moments tonight

Just realized we get a couple gold cup matches here next week, of course centered around mejico

Davies in for Canada in the quarters? They are here and if he's playing maybe I'll head out there, not excited to see Mexico B beat a buncha scrubs

Wonder if a.cole is going leave , guess it depends on money. La times just did a piece on him about how much he likes playing in LA and being able to walk down the street and no one recognize him

Monaco, Lyon, Basel and Sporting will still score a lot next season regardless of losses. I'm guessing Marseille will too, nice to see France with some sustained offense.

This is the kinda match that everyone who hates this sport and puts it down has every right to do so

It's awful

Fuck it I'll call 4-0 Mejico, if they give one up and wake the giant, we'll go 6-1

Might go see the quarters here on Thursday and might wear a fake mustache, but the sombrero will be real

Kinda want to see Davies if nothing else

Ok, but you think PSG is like yeah dude it's cool if you still want to play in a friendly with Barca.. I don't know , something doesn't smell right here

I understand it there's a bit to go for the financing, who knows if it completely falls apart

I'd probably want to leave too with all the tax issues Messi and CR7 are dealing with

Bayer Leverkusen and Marseilles are both interested in signing Lucas Perez

Emre Can accepts over to go to Juventus

Mahrez likely to stay at Leicester this year

Man City players do want Nasri on the club

Real Madrid have reportedly offer 150 million euros with 30 million in potential add-on's for Mbappe...Monaco deny that any agreement has been made...

Alexis prepared to take a paycut to join City

Back