• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Of course I lost my shit when US scored, was tremendous...but I slept through a ton of it

Pitch at the Coliseum looks wonderful, most look like carpet in the US

I'm referring to City/RM game at the Coliseum

If so, what's not to like? Every MLS game looks like they're playing on a rug, this one looks wonderful...like it's actual SoCal grass

The depth is incredible, just everywhere

I'm not one to spout off, hell I'm a pessimist but this team has a ton going forward

Only issue might come up if pep doesn't rotate, which he hasn't in the past

Assuming inneanacho goes they are good at striker with Jesus and kun, both will get in most games if not start, and I guess bony as depth

Kdb, sane, Silva , b Silva, sterling to cover the 2 or 3 spots behind the striker (2 if Jesus and kun play together)

Kdb has to start every big game when fit

I wonder if d silva gets phased out a bit this year, it's either that maybe sterling is just a non factor and is at arsenal in 24 months

I still think Alexis will be the final signing as well, probably down to the last couple days but he doesn't want to be at Arsenal and wants this team from what I understand

Think this season is Kun's swan song honestly which will piss some people off (me too)

Ok so if Alexis comes then 2 or 3 of that 7 listed above are going to be disgruntled

I'm happy pep isn't buying a DM or a CB, but it's still weird

David Silva is on his way out but should have been a couple years ago, doubt Sterling is in the future either..as mentioned I expect Aguero is sold after this season, Pep loves Jesus (not religious but funny to type that) and the midfield, as well as the back line look to be set

:trutiphatguy:

Seriously surprised it took this long, but I'm an asshole and would have said something wrong

Cheed how do you like Spurs this season? Well built, quality cash, seems like they'll always be quality cash

Commemorative banner in Warsaw tonight (Warsaw uprising; started 1st of August 1944)

DGP-JKAXoAAwflg.jpg

https://twitter.com/AwayDays_/status/892836597695225857

Going to be tough for me not to pull for the Hammers other than a couple times this year, kinda curious how the Hispanic works out there up front

We have a new service up here, only heard about it because they bought exclusive Sunday ticket Canadian rights

https://www.dazn.com/en-CA

For 150 per year get Sunday ticket, red zone, also ligue 1, la Liga, serie a, champs league, Europa, england championship

Back