• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Germany Brazil France probably the 3 best teams. Argentina with Messi not far behind let's see how they play with the new coach

I was all about playing France but the Germans are just that good

Argentina need to worry about qualifying first

yeah but the most important is to be in, don't really care the way they played to get in. I think they will qualify

Yeah France may have the most talent but I'm not a big fan of Deschamps he is often too loyal to the same players, with the new crop of talented young players I think he should rely more on them

Was kinda joking, of course Argy will be in

No way in hell Brazil closed the gap against the Germans though, they should be massive favorites. I've not seen odds yet but U21 and this, they are on overload at this point

I'm sure they will be better if they have to play the Germans again next year, not that hard you will say after that 7-1 scoreline...! I'm still rating Germany better than Brazil but they have really impressed in qualifications they might have assembled a great team this time, as in 2014 I was convinced they had no chance to win it, this time next year I think Brazil will be very good

yeah.. 3rd place over never a bad play and I don't regret this 2nd half over still think it was a good play.

Tomorrow is another day!

I feel silly having placed any wager against Germany in this tournament in any fashion. That first match against Oz was as bad as it got

this powerhouse team, that beat the USA 2 summers ago I believe in the Gold Cup. Lost to Curacao in the Caribbean Cup. Not good, not good at all.

Still remember Jamaica in the world cup 98! They used to be ok at football. Must be really shit to draw against Curacao. I'll try to watch 5 mins

They are at worst the 6th best team in the this thing

Mexico
USA
CR
T&T
Panama

all ahead. Not sure if I'm missing someone on that list

I'm pretty sure that's real grass.

its Qaulcomm Stadium where the Chargers used to play. No one plays there now as far as I know

Ah yes football stadium I didn't pay attention enough.

Almost a shot on goal. let's hope the tickets were really cheap for this

Are you guys watching a lot of MLS matches? Is it getting better and better every year? Because one of our good swiss players, Dzemaili, started playing for Montreal and he looks like a world beater for them, while he was a good player in Europe

Back