• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

This is insane that the US are still tied, complete luck at this point they haven't given up about 5 goals

Wow that was the winner and he missed it

Miracle they didn't lose 6-0 and still could have won that game if he doesn't miss that free header from 6 yards out the last second of regulation

reminded me of the Belgium/USA we game where Belgium was all over them and Wondo misses a sitter at very end of regulation

anyways, these youth tourneys are strange , Venezuela is the best team and the senior team has never made a word Cup

Portugal and Colombia play a friendly next week and I can't find out where it will be played, any help on that would be appreciated...assume it may be in or near Russia, trying to figure out the Portugal travel schedule.

Don't see where it would fit in

Portugal play Latvia on the 9th and Mexico the 18th

Would be weird to play in the middle of that when Mexico is an actual Confederations Cup game

Columbia play June 7th and 13th too

Only thing I've seen is speculation it might be in Russia because they play in Latvia then on to Confederations Cup, I guess it could be canceled but my weak translation skills have led me to believe they are still planning on playing

Look like mismatches today other than Sweden/French and Bosnia/Greece. There are some high priced group winner futures that seem like no brainers though if you're willing to tie up some of your account for awhile

Lloris can suck a fat ass cock after that, give up a goal from midfield on the last touch of the game.

He should be relegated to janitorial duties

They are good buddy but times are changing with the USMNT

Bruce is going for a younger group (which I like to be honest with you)

Yea I've seen that and I get going young, but Dempsey doesn't still have "it"?

at least that white dude with the dreads ain't playing.....he is awful

Also......you have so many subs a game, yes?

do they count for the next match? If not why not use them all?

get fresh legs?

Back