• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

England keeper was great, don't know what else was..fuck I watched that today and still thought Venezuela were better, didn't come close to betting it

I watched four England matches, don't know what to make other than they defended well and weren't the best at finishing, but to be expected at that age. Just not a great way to end that tournament imo, needed France and even USA in there for some entertainment. Italians continue to do what they do. Felt bad for the Venezuelan guys, clearly that was the pinnacle of anything soccer in that country and that team wore it on their sleeves, loved the emotion and the missed penalty was actually a very good save by the England GK. He'll be a star.

Yeah, I'd say if healthy he is probably a guaranteed starter for now , but he is getting up there in age

wont that change though? Pulisic is best behind the striker which is basically where Dempsey has to play now

I think by next summer Dempsey is a sub or Arena isn't putting his best team out there

wont that change though? Pulisic is best behind the striker which is basically where Dempsey has to play now

I think by next summer Dempsey is a sub or Arena isn't putting his best team out there[/QUOTE

i tend to agree( though it did work vs Honduras in March) but Dempsey is still our best finisher out of the strikers we have. If Wood by this time next year hasn't surpassed Dempsey I'd be disappointed . Dempsey just isn't a 90 minute player at a high level anymore

but yeah, I think Arena knows attacking wise the lineup has to be built around Pulisic, and of that means sitting Dempsey Then Arena will have no problem doing it( Dempsey is bad as a target forward)

I think by next summer Dempsey is a sub or Arena isn't putting his best team out there[/QUOTE

i tend to agree( though it did work vs Honduras in March) but Dempsey is still our best finisher out of the strikers we have. If Wood by this time next year hasn't surpassed Dempsey I'd be disappointed . Dempsey just isn't a 90 minute player at a high level anymore

but yeah, I think Arena knows attacking wise the lineup has to be built around Pulisic, and of that means sitting Dempsey Then Arena will have no problem doing it( Dempsey is bad as a target forward)

Maybe 3 at the back

The fullbacks are attacking anyway and can provide width

Let's them play anither cm beside Bradley then pulisic and Dempsey behind Jozy?

Maybe 3 at the back

The fullbacks are attacking anyway and can provide width

Let's them play anither cm beside Bradley then pulisic and Dempsey behind Jozy?

a quality writer basically made the point you did , that Dempsey at this point should be phased out as a starter and accept a "super" sub role if he wants to make roster for Russia.

Arena has played 3 in the back at times, he played it 2002 World Cup vs Mexico I beleieb

Yea I guess bring Demp in fresh late if you need a goal or start him early and hope the same?

the Pusilic kid I dig and I like Yedlin like VK.....Wood will be good yes?

and Bradley is still pretty good in midfield looked to me the other day

Beasley.......guy is 100 years old....liability I thought

i like Altidore still.....not sure how y'all feel

at least white dude with dreads is gone......he was awful

a quality writer basically made the point you did , that Dempsey at this point should be phased out as a starter and accept a "super" sub role if he wants to make roster for Russia.

Arena has played 3 in the back at times, he played it 2002 World Cup vs Mexico I beleieb

Ya will be interesting to see how they go about it now that qualification looks safe, guessing he experiments a bit going forward

Plenty of options is only a good thing

Confeds Cup really looks to be a toss up with Germany bringing in what essentially is a B squad. Should be competitive sans New Zealand and Australia.

Wonder if Ronaldo plays on Sunday , if not think I'll be on Mexico

I was going to try to somehow buy off at HT but couldn't find a way to do it so just hoping for the best

It's a weird tournament

I get having a dress rehearsal of sorts

But having a youth tournament maybe makes more sense

Like have u21 world Cup year before or something

Think they said this kicked off at 3am NZ time or something, Australia obv gonna have same issue

Teed, are these the times the games will be on during World Cup for west coasters, if so i can live with that, not too early at all

There usually are 6 decent teams though so the entertainment is usually there

Especially in semis and finals
I remember that USA game in the semis where Jozy scored and they took a lead on I think it was Spain?

That was a great game

There usually are 6 decent teams though so the entertainment is usually there

Especially in semis and finals
I remember that USA game in the semis where Jozy scored and they took a lead on I think it was Spain?

That was a great game

yep, they beat Spain, and I believe they went up 3-0 ( or maybe 2-0) against Brazil in the finals and ended up losing 4-3

[FONT=&quot]The kick-off times of both competitions using Moscow’s time zones*, are as follows,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2018™ FIFA World Cup Russia - 14 June to 15 July

Opening match: 18.00
16 June: 13.00, 16.00, 19.00, 22.00
Group stage matches for the days with three matches: 15.00, 18.00, 21.00
Last round of group stage matches with simultaneous kick-offs, Round of 16 and Quarter-finals: 17.00, 21.00
Semi-finals: 21.00
Match for third place: 17.00
Final: 18.00[/FONT]

I'm good with that schedule

Ideally it pushes back a few hours, I think it's perfect for the east coast

But they obviously want European prime time

Back