• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

ughhhhh, I cannot believe they didn't get the third goal at OT. That would have more than paid for these tickets I bought last night. United finding new and improved ways to fuck me :hang:

Safe to say Ecuador is a step up in class for the US, defending on those two goals was embarrassing

I really liked Leroy sane until I saw he had a tattoo of himself.... Scoring a tap in..... From a tie they lost to Monaco
DAXzCoqXYAEWSlb.jpg

Pretty massive game coming up here for United.
A loss, and well, the season is an unmitigated disaster, even with the league cup trophy.
A win, and well, their season is better than everyone's but Chelsea's, simply put. They will have Europe next year, and plenty of money to bolster the side.

Just hope they dump Fellaini ASAP

Ajax XI vs. Man Utd: Onana; Veltman, Sánchez, De Ligt, Riedewald; Schöne, Klaassen, Ziyech; Traoré, Dolberg, Younes.
#MUFC line-up v Ajax: Romero, Valencia (c), Smalling, Blind, Darmian, Herrera, Fellaini, Pogba, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Rashford

This DeLigt kid for Ajax only 17 years old ffs. Average age for Ajax is 22. Ugh, and United still trotting Fellaini out there.
Game looks like it has 0-0, 1-0 written all over it.

oooh, big comeback in Kuwait. Burgan is the worst team I think in every top league and were down 0-2. Just brought it back to 2-2

I don't know much about the streaming sites but it's on foxsportsgo and in Spanish on espn3 at worst

I can't believe there are only 6 users in this thread today. Arguably the biggest sporting event since the Super Bowl, I can't think of anything bigger tbh

I'm honestly surprised this game hasn't brought Billy back. I mean, his beloved Liverpool make the CL again, and now a chance to root against his hated United.

I thought for sure there'd be a guest appearance by DanAnderson too. And who was the guy that sang karaoke? Greek guy I think?

I can't believe there are only 6 users in this thread today. Arguably the biggest sporting event since the Super Bowl, I can't think of anything bigger tbh
Clearly you're forgetting the World Of Warcraft final from Dusseldorf back in March. The in game got so heated, Fondy banned about 5 members that day...

Did anyone see score in the Australian Cup game between South Melbourne and Dandenong?

Dandenong were leading 4-1, got a red card in the 82nd.

South Melbourne proceeded to score 83, 87, 90+1, 90+6 lol

I stayed up and watched US at 1am Mon morning (and England the next day), those are tough to make it through. But nothing like hearing East Coast bias rear it's ugly head and someone said it..."At least Thursday morning you get to sleep in, game doesn't start til 6:50". :nonofinger:

It's 3:50 and gonna have to try to stay up or just scrap it altogether, pretty entertaining to watch the younger world cup though

Back