• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

2-2 final there would be alright. PSG at least showed up, Inter's season appears to be over. A win there and Italy woulda been kinda interesting

I'm on Villarreal +1 and the draw, fortunately PSG has done work for me today but fuck Inter. Stats are even there too.

Didn't pay attention to the Europa draw but not upset to see United have to go to Russia. Lyon/Roma, how aren't there goals all over the place there? And didn't realize teams could match up with same country this early.

Not a fan of how much I like the over in Fiorentina match today, that usually goes south in a hurry

Leicester goals scored since new years
That's 11 games played and 6 goals scored

And of those 6 goals scored, 5 of them came in cup games vs Derby (3) and Everton (2)

They've been shut out by the likes of Millwall, Swansea City, Burnley, Southampton and Middlesborough.

Maybe there was some discontent in the club house and sacking Ranieri was for the best, but ffs, this team has turned to complete shit.

Liverpool on the other hand are one of the most jeckyl/hyde teams out there.
Draw at Old Trafford, then lose at home vs Swansea
draw vs Chelsea, then next game out lose to Hull City, only to follow that up with a win vs Spurs

No way at all to get a read on this team. I'm reading no Jordon Henderson for Pool tonight, and that's a pretty big miss for them.

Back