• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

That Nantes goal might just save my day a bit

Going to join dylan on 1h over in Celta match, already on full game and team total

3-1

Not bad after two posts and two missed hand balls, seemed in slow motion compared to Huddersfield the first 20 minutes

You know what I love?
When I bet on an over and fubol24 has the timer going. And it's at 20 and 0-0, 30', still scoreless, 40', FFS someone score a fucking goal. And then, BOOM the start time is changed to an hour later than expected.

yeah, I posted something about Chiapas for you. They are very open at home, and have beaten Chivas, Tigres and Club America there so far already this year. Look for goals there when they are home side

I think so, they may not have the budget but they do have a very good crowd and fan base that can generate fun atmosphere for derbies. I can see a Utd/Celtic game being quite fiesta.

fucking Celtic park holds 60K+ would be one of the biggest stadiums in the premier league. With tv money, they'd make oodles
Too far from London probably is the only problem.

fucking Celtic park holds 60K+ would be one of the biggest stadiums in the premier league. With tv money, they'd make oodles
Too far from London probably is the only problem.

Distance from London isn't a problem. The Northern parts of UK generate a very loyal fanbase. The casual eye may not see it but teams like Sunderland, Newcastle, Boro, Leeds, have big big support groups, plus the Stadiums are big.

HAHAHA, Celtic Park would be second largest stadium, with only Old Trafford holding more. No idea why they don't bring them in. I'm sure ManUK or Billy would know better, but makes no fucking sense having them knock the shit out of the SPL year after year after year.

Back