• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

my god

[TABLE="class: playerstats lineups table, width: 277"]
<tbody>[TR="class: even"]
[TD="class: shirtnumber, align: right"]13[/TD]
[TD="class: player large-link"]Alex Telles[/TD]
[TD="class: bookings"]
YC.png
25'
Y2C.png
27'[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

gjge

But Pelligrini led them to the title in 14 and wasn't canned the following season although it was just a lame duck season for the most part obviously

Hope they take the studio guys from Fox as well but have to assume they'll figure out a way to make the coverage better...only 3 channels I believe (TNT, TBS, Tru) so hopefully they'll expand that for the matches

That's gotta be tough to stick around for WC every 4 years and Bundesliga which they can't figure out how to market at all. Wonder if these guys can't do what Faldo does with golf, he calls for CBS and Golf Channel

I didn't realize Feyenoord was on top of the Eredivise table, and in fact 5 points clear. They've been good for awhile now, but no one but PSV or Ajax has won the league since 2009/2010

Bayern odds on favorite to win CL right now and want to bet someone else, haven't thought they've been up to it this season but very possible they're just now hitting their stride. +275 to win it.

Couple I was looking at, Juve and PSG both +800

Push comes to shove, I'd roll with Juve to win at +800. They'll have the league wrapped up, and Higuain and Dyabla are pretty dynamic. I think their defense could slow down BM and with Buffon in the goal, you always have a chance. But yeah, Bayern at full strength are just flying around there.

Feyenoord only loss in league was in early November, very good squad. This is the first year I've tried to pay some attention to Eredivisie, didn't realize a friend of mine spent some time in school in Eindhoven and loves to talk some PSV...so I decided to test the water there. Great season so far for Feyenoord

so hard to bet a future in that, because you don't know what the next match up will be

Yeah but I guess I think both of those teams can win any matchup. Value is somewhat gone on PSG even at +800 though. I agree with dylan that Juve offers plenty of value. They should be in every match regardless of who it's against. Hell Atletico offers value too but they might be battling domestically for top 4

Biggest goal differentials in the big Europe Leagues this year....
Monaco +52
Feyenoord +47

BM+41

No one else even close

Back