• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Leicester goals scored since new years
That's 11 games played and 6 goals scored

And of those 6 goals scored, 5 of them came in cup games vs Derby (3) and Everton (2)

They've been shut out by the likes of Millwall, Swansea City, Burnley, Southampton and Middlesborough.

Maybe there was some discontent in the club house and sacking Ranieri was for the best, but ffs, this team has turned to complete shit.

feel like the 3 yesterday were fortunate, though the two Vardy goals were deserved and Drinkwater's laser was awesome, but don't see that continuing

Top of the table clash for Championship happening.

1-0 Brighton

Taking Aston Villa 1H ML @ 3.55 and o0.5 @ 2.01 They will be pressing non stop but may end up leaking one

feel like the 3 yesterday were fortunate, though the two Vardy goals were deserved and Drinkwater's laser was awesome, but don't see that continuing

ya new manager dead cat bounce

plus Liverpool just set up poorly

Vardy has pace, thats it, Lucas at CB and with them playing a super high line was always going to end poorly

as much as I want to wager on this Copa Sudiamericana I have to remember how fucked up it was last year. If you thought Europa was messed, this is a joke of a competition. A lot of these teams are from either lower divisions in their Country or just really are shit.

i just feel like people thought Klopp was great and then all of a sudden the tables have turned and he's getting seriously questioned

Liverpool been hit pretty big by injury bug too, but yeah as mentioned above, Klopp trying to play his style and the team he has isn't quite built like that just yet. He doesn't have Reus and PEA flying down the wings keeping high pressure on. He doesn't have Subotic and Hummels as CB's to keep form and get the ball moving quickly, an underrated part of Hummels game in my eyes too. They're getting there, bring on Mane and Origi offer up speed, but I don't like Firmino as much as others do, especially when Coutinho's in the lineup. Plus, a big miss for them is Jordan Henderson. Two key guys in that lineup to me are Henderson and Lallana believe it or not. I get why he had Lucas at center back, but I don't like it when they are relying on Can as their defensive holding mid alone. Pool just in a big ass rut right now. Wish Chelsea would find the same one ffs

RE: Chiapas, it's also worth nothing that both of those come from behind wins were at home, where they have been beasts.
Since New Years they have beaten Chivas, Club America & Tigres at home.
Their only slip up was against Monarcas, a game they hardly deserved to lose (late missed pk)
They are a high flying team especially at home - good for goals. Small town feel and small cozy stadium.

last note since I'm on a roll here - friggin the Argie league has been postponed indefinitely, I believe due to television rights/contracts negotiations.
This is not good as a lot of their players are getting plucked from the league - even MLS has nabbed a number of guys. And i'm hoping my favorite (Super Dario Benedetto) leaves - been hearing MLS rumours as well as a return to Club America - either would suit me fine.

Dylan,
If you got in game something to consider, ACL Kawasaki is down 0-1 and yes to 10 men but they were 1.16 favs to start the game and now are 3.98.
Going to hit the o2.5 @ 1.95 and the ML too

Taking under in general is painful enough, taking one in a Barca match is a well deserved loss

These Swiss love goals in cup games :cheers3:
I played o3.75 in the Young Boys match at -131. One more would be just great.

Back