• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Looks like Clatts is leaving the premier league this week.
Remember the good ole days when Hugh613 posted winners instead of flirting with MrDouchbag22?

Europa League, it's a shit fest for sure but one thing to note that in the end there are a few teams that actually continue to excel in this tournament. Teams like Zenit, Shakhtar, Villarreal,

A team like Spurs while on paper can/should win this tournament also have to consider the strains of the bigger picture, qualifying for CL. They are certainly on course to do so, as mentioned in an earlier post, Spurs do have a relatively straightforward remaining schedule. The likelihood of Chelsea slipping up is very slim so really key here is to finish 2nd and also finally finish above Arsenal lol. They play Gent a team with nothing to lose other than it makes them more money to play.

I do feel Shakhtar will be a great team to just tail. They have only lost 1 game since August 8th which was a 0-2 defeat in a CL Qualifier. Since then, Shakhtar has played a bunch of friendlies, continue to dominate domestically and practically are primed to win the league again.
The game vs Celta is at a 0 no surprise there considering how well Celta has played at home. Keep in mind Celta do not draw a lot at home. I think best approach is if Shakhtar are losing, to take them on the handicap.

Other games, that I feel the over is worth a look would be the Zenit/Anderlecht and Rostov/Sparta games. The Russian teams have really changed the way they've played with a much more attacking approach. Games have been a bit more livelier than in the past and this could pose for some juicy lines.

1.27 for Manchester United is a bit atrocious, i've always told myself to never play a heavy favourite in Europa, no value whatsoever no matter how good their form is.

ManU starting a very strong side today - basically their entire starting 11 with the exception of Romero in for DeGea and that useless cunt Fellaini getting a start.
I'd expect a statement game here, something like 3-0....but then again, I've expected that before with United against French sides and seen them lose to the likes of Marseille

Can't believe Spurs haven't scored and suddenly they're down 1, hopefully that starts the fireworks

hoping its still 1-0 Genk until the 75th then going to hammer the o1.5

Played Olympiacos ML @ 2.47 my worry is that they get one and some how the Turkish side pegs on seems to be a trend when it's one sided.

Villareal and Roma is interesting, I like Roma to advance but it's looking like Villareal will need to win this competition to get CL and are capable

Was looking at Gibraltar last night, how the fuck does a place that small have 19 teams in the Cup? Saw Red Imps beat some team called Hound Dogs 12-0 that sounds like they started as a drunk idea by a couple guys a few years ago after reading up on them.

Gibraltar population in Wiki states just over 32k

Was looking at Gibraltar last night, how the fuck does a place that small have 19 teams in the Cup? Saw Red Imps beat some team called Hound Dogs 12-0 that sounds like they started as a drunk idea by a couple guys a few years ago after reading up on them.

Gibraltar population in Wiki states just over 32k

Haha well you also wonder how do the islands in the Oceania region form a team?
Gibraltar is on the coast of Spain, very easy to travel in and out between Spain, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia

What are you on there? I have Anderlecht but thought about over as well

Like Ajax quite a bit today, Legia fade

What are you on there? I have Anderlecht but thought about over as well

Like Ajax quite a bit today, Legia fade

I was going to play the over but was skeptical because I feel at times these teams can play out to 1-0 matches. Could very well be like the Krasandor match today early goal and they sit.

Can't see Anderlecht sitting, St Pete has to be a tough place to play this time of year. Probably get a decent price on Zenit to advance if they lose 2-1 or even 3-1. I might look at it if I can get it.

Back