• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Only 2 out of 11 matches in Championship finish with less than 3 goals today and only one team didn't score, that's pretty crazy

Only 2 out of 11 matches in Championship finish with less than 3 goals today and only one team didn't score, that's pretty crazy

can go in waves though KJ, some weeks you'll see 0 games over 2 goals.
But now it's a scramble especially for the top 6 as playoffs are abound. Championship is a much faster and physical game that BPL, players are hungrier, long schedule, good crowds.

Still think it's Brighton/Newcastle with automatic spot, the 3rd one is really up in the air. Although I would favour Leeds United. It would be good to have them back in the Prem.

I've been following it to a degree lately but only bet when it's slow elsewhere, and on those days I actually try to put some time in to it. Not comfortable enough to think about betting it much, but if I think Brighton, Newcastle, Norwich or Fulham are worth a look and not much else going on, I'll do the thing. Probably ratchet up once they get to playoff.

Fulham were touted to finish bottom half of the table so they have gone well beyond expectations as well as Huddersfield.

Also, Gabriel Jesus is out 3 months??

2-3 months broken metatarsal just sounds painful, sucks

Nice to have Aguero/Nolito to go to at least and Sane looking great

Fast as it's grown why not shoot for the top? They'll see a nice return on that and gotta make up for the Curry deal

Stalking this one Mexico game.
Toluca vs Veracruz.
Veracruz hasn't won a road game in months, they are up 0-1 with one shot on goal. Toluca pressing hard.
Stalking the o1.5

Regardless of whatever the plan was, he's gonna be required to make it through the next couple rounds of CL. That broken toe is no joke, who know if Jesus could even play in May? If you can't walk, you can't run (so I've been told) and he'll basically be starting training over once it heals. Just sucks so bad but whatever the issue was with Pep, maybe Aguero goes off. Would hate to see him go, hell he's the reason I even started watching the sport so much.

Back