• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Granada with 3, that was a pretty poor read
Meh, no need to second guess yourself. Granada had scored 2 goals in a game maybe once all season, while Betis have managed to hold Barcelona, Sevilla and AM in check the past month.

It happens...

Also, betting unders in this sport blows. Not because they don't hit, but just waiting for nothing to happen sucks

I've had games with less than 10 shots go over, 30+ shots go under - it happens. All I know is, when I have an over and I see them start kicking the ball back to the keeper, I know I'm screwed...

It's tough for me because this sport is relatively new to me but I've tried to key in on a few things and do actually watch a bit. Big leagues only, but trying to find those little things you, as a gambler, should look for. Like Palermo, in pink, at Juve today. No chance...I didn't cap that although that ML was obviously high. But high enough? They're wearing pink ffs. Not like I see Palermo on the norm, but that's an obvious loss no matter the line.

It's tough for me because this sport is relatively new to me but I've tried to key in on a few things and do actually watch a bit. Big leagues only, but trying to find those little things you, as a gambler, should look for. Like Palermo, in pink, at Juve today. No chance...I didn't cap that although that ML was obviously high. But high enough? They're wearing pink ffs. Not like I see Palermo on the norm, but that's an obvious loss no matter the line.

Juventus had a pink jersey...

i had 3 parlays with 5 teasers all i needed was a one more goal in Oss/Den Bosch game it was 1-1 at HT...I'm pretty sure Hugh had o2.5 in that game. :(

City road jerseys in CL are hideous, definite play against. Need to build a solid lead against Monaco because those fuckin things say we're giving up 4 all over them

I think Palermo's had pink for a while now (it's part of their crest).

As for the various leagues, pretty much just basic math for me (if two teams average 3 goals per game, odds are there'll be 3 goals in the game). You do have to account for SOS a lot more I find though (if Betis gives up 3 to Madrid, kind of expected; give up 3 to Granada, that's not so expected).

Plus, as Mike likes to point out, different leagues have different mindsets, especially once you get past the 75'.

hugh i hope you aren't on the Westerlo/Brugge total....Westerlo has 11 shots and Brugge has 19 lol
No, I haven't really been betting much as of late. Still have a $200 deposit bonus with bet365 I haven't used. Maybe I'll wait until the Czech Youth Leagues come back and try to find a match I can keep hammering in game.

But to a larger point, there's a reason the chick in the office pool that picks based on the mascot always wins. She's a chick. We suck up so much time analyzing that we forget the basics.

But to a larger point, there's a reason the chick in the office pool that picks based on the mascot always wins. She's a chick. We suck up so much time analyzing that we forget the basics.
I remember years ago I had a bet sheet from the provincial lottery where I circled 5 NBA games I liked. One of my female friends saw it and said "so you think these teams will win?" I said yeah. She calls me later that night and asks who won this game, who won that game, and I was like why? She tells me she put $100 on the parlay. I said why the hell did you do that?!? And she's like "because you said they would win!"

Long story short, all 5 come through and she wins $1500. Girls...

KJ,
Here's the run down as best as I can manage in regards to over leagues

England:
Lower Leagues past League 1

Northern Ireland:
Prem and Reserves

Scotland:
u20
Highland and Lowland Leagues

Wales:
All domestic leagues

Scandinavia:
All Norwegian leagues, primarily Division 2 and lower.
Sweden lower divisions
Finland cup games, u20, lower divisions

Russia:
Lower division past Division 2

France:
u19

Spain:
u19
lower divisions 3 and 4

Germany:
u19, lower leagues past Division 3

Czech:
Youth and u19
Lower leagues

Netherlands
Division 2, Reserves

Austria:
lower leagues past division 2

Slovenia
u19, lower leagues

Slovakia
u19

Hungary:
lower leagues

Latvia:
domestic leagues

Estonia:
domestic leagues

Belarus:
Lower leagues

You see the weather forecast for Ontario this week Mike? +8, +9. Gonna be like ~KJ walking around in Bermuda shorts and Crocs.

And thanks for the run down Mike, this hobby takes a ton of time as it is. Hard for me to go to lower leagues but gonna save that post in case I try to go professional with this shit.

KJ,
This Porto bet really is what I believe is usually the aim for any team that has a great chance. The ultimate is to win 5-0, for some reason it is the number, you don't see 6-0 as much teams will really press for that 5 goal margin and then sit back unless the team they play is piss poor. No proven facts here it's just a gut when I see teams going for it and are dominating around 3-0, 4-0 with sometime to spare. Once they get to 5-0 they don't press as much.

I bet with a local and have no access to live betting, and that's probably for the best. Living vicariously through you mike

This Atleti bet feels dead, begging for a push at this point. Outplayed all over that first half

Well then, the original IMPS are scoreless at half. This is pretty solid stuff..first time since 1902 in the final 16 and looking well. That's great.

Not for my over, but I'll toss away a couple if Lincoln City can somehow do something in this match. I don't see any way in hell they can score, but 0-0 and hosting a return match would be an unbelievable atmosphere.

Back