• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Watching Deportivo match and ref was in the way of a pass which led to a solid counter for Deportivo, fortunately defender played it well

don't even care about the draw it's been a great day already thanks to you. Well let's get it just a few minutes but not watching

Will have to look at the odds, but I like Ludogorets to beat Basel in 3 weeks; Basel will be without Serey Die and Steffen, both suspended and among their best players. And Basel just not that good this season, PSG should have scored a few more tonight again.

Well Lyon got the late equalizer to squash my theory there

And LOL and Real, what a meltdown, would be the biggest CL upset I can remember since I started watching

damn looking at my ticket i accidentally played the Gent game at 4pm and not this over, sad that its already to 3... not sure how that happened must have been a fat finger

That sucks man, hate when it happens but I'm sure we all have

Haven't even looked at those next matches yet, this competition is so f'n tough for me, trying to figure out who cares more about this or their domestic league, then gotta see who's on deck this weekend domestically as well. A bit of work and generally empty pockets to show for it.

That said I'm high on Roma and Schalke in it and the free pass to CL is important for clubs like those

The good news as I look at it is Gent stay at home this weekend and not a particularly big match. Lost 5-0 a couple weeks ago in Ukraine so that should have their full attention for the return match. Shakhtar haven't conceded a goal in three Europa matches, that's a concern but 3 points here would be huge for Gent. Hope they don't get a 1-0 lead and just try to protect it.

Interesting in their most recent 9 domestic matches, Gent are only 5-4 but three of those losses ended with 10 Gent players lol. They need to avoid red because I'm guessing both you and I know what that does for an over.

Back