• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Tonight we have a nice matchup in Mexico

First place Tijuana hosting 3rd place Tigres

Tijuana in 1st mostly due to their OUTSTANDING home form. 7 games, 7 wins. 14 goals for, 1 goal against.
Tigres no mugs on the road though, with just 1 road loss

I am on the following
o2.25 evs
Tijuana +206

:cheers3:

Rebecca Lowe talking about the Breeders Cup at Santer Aniter, that's what today is all about

Glad you said that I hope, added another at +1.25

Been decent at beating the lines night before, apparently not on this one

hardly ever bet soccer anymore before lineups are announced, unless Im almost positive of the lineup before hand

for better or worse I don't cap the lineups, but makes plenty of sense to wait if you're technical and I'm sure it has cost me although I don't mind betting into steam

Well done to Stoke City +0.5 backers. Had no bet on the match but I thought West Ham would win this one.

Impressed with Middlesborough, getting a point at Arsenal and City

And impressive Chelsea again I missed the 20 first minutes and both goals

And Chelsea 3

title and top 4 to be decided between City Arsenal Liverpool Tottenham and Chelsea, 5 very good teams this season

Yes but better to lose some wagers that way sometimes, I thought Everton would make this a close match as well.

Losing 3-0 to Arsenal proved to be a good thing for Chelsea so Conte changed the team setup completely... I've just read they scored 15 goals since then, and 0 against

I was originally coming to post they couldn't score by the way so a reverse jinx that wasn't even intended...

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-family: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top;"> Follow</button>

Mike L. Goodman@TheM_L_G
If a defender heads the ball into his own net while defending against an offside player behind him is the offside player affecting play?

Back