• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Hate betting these cup matches but of course gonna watch so just gonna hope for goals in Liverpool

As for Arsenal, I can see a 1-0 or 3-0 or even a defeat with the squad rotated that much, will just be watching hoping for a win

Ya didn't like that starting XI, took Reading +2 and put half that on draw

It's pretty much guesswork tho, I probably still coulda talked myself into Arsenal tt over if I had one lol

Guessing Newcastle shows well for this today

2 big chances for Arsenal already but still 0-0. All the guys playing have something to prove to the coach but I still like that Reading +2

Arsenal dominating comfortably but got a bit passive at the end of the half, Reading almost scored. Need to put another gear to score a 2nd or 3rd and put the game away, if not Reading still with a chance if it stays 1-0 for some time

Can't lose on over at Anfield at least, need another for full victory

Took AC Milan in Serie A today, they're down a man and Genoa only conceded 2 goals at home basically thru 5 matches, really chewed on under there too

Yeah bad result for AC Milan but Genoa have been decent so far this season. Well, looked deserved for Liverpool for the little that I've watched but Spurs had a few good chances to equalize as well. Tomorrow Manchester derby should be fun

Who gonna get blamed this time?

most likely the ref

Mourinho continuing with the awful run

and this was before today

Football Facts@FootbalIFact <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 27 oct.</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
FACT: Arsene Wenger has won the same amount of games in his last 8 matches...as Jose Mourinho has in his last 41.

Seems the both to score wager didn't suck at least, watching this match in Germany is making me sleepy

Hold Mah Dick

giphy.gif

watching stoke. And I've been tailing your monday plays kj, good start so far :cheers3:
counting on shaqiri for some magic to win this one

Really want to get the team total in before HT, intermittently watching but can't do the usual full commit with CL the next two days, and starting an hour later now

no shaqiri magic today.. still fragile physically. let's just hope stoke score the next one.

love this hour change to watch US sports by the way!

Sucks in AZ because we don't change when the rest of the country does next weekend, matches at 12:45 instead of 11:45 now and always like the earlier start time

Back