• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

I hope you weren't including Man United among the contenders...no shot at a top 4 finish

No, I think they will will struggle to finish in the top 4. Right now I'm thinking either 4-5-6-7 place finish for Utd, but things can change long season.

City still favorites IMO but problems at the back for them mean they will lose points because of that just like today, so I could see Tottenham Liverpool Arsenal or Chelsea win it this season. Who are you supporting?

Disgusting looking at stat lines for City in the Everton match and today

Even moreso that I lost a lot on em today, so frustrating

Disgusting looking at stat lines for City in the Everton match and today

Even moreso that I lost a lot on em today, so frustrating

Yeah I thought they would win somewhat easily today as well. Been reading that it was a Stones mistakes so between Bravo and the back line they really have to improve to win the title I think, but they probably still have the best squad just need some improvements and avoid the costly mistakes

I wasn't awake so didn't see the Soton goal but I know Stones looked completely out of it against Barca, completely lost most of the match

And of course Kolarov will always be a liability back there

No, I think they will will struggle to finish in the top 4. Right now I'm thinking either 4-5-6-7 place finish for Utd, but things can change long season.

City still favorites IMO but problems at the back for them mean they will lose points because of that just like today, so I could see Tottenham Liverpool Arsenal or Chelsea win it this season. Who are you supporting?

I'm supporting Man U but I don't see them finishing top 4 though I do think they will better the 2H of the season. Right now I still say City wins it but if they slip I think Tottenham could win the league. Arsenal another top 3 finish, Liverpool I'm not sold on yet, Chelsea rounding out my top 4.

Leipzig with the routine goal in the 94th to cover the -1

They may be CL bound next season

Yes there will probably be open spots for new teams to get in the CL in Germany, with Leverkusen and Wolfsburg underperforming or just being bad so far this season. Leipzig Hoffenheim Hertha Berlin very good until now will be interesting to see which one of these can keep up the pace and stay in the top 4

I'm supporting Man U but I don't see them finishing top 4 though I do think they will better the 2H of the season. Right now I still say City wins it but if they slip I think Tottenham could win the league. Arsenal another top 3 finish, Liverpool I'm not sold on yet, Chelsea rounding out my top 4.

Yes Utd should improve in the 2nd half of the season and probably contend next season when Mourinho has his players to understand his playing style well and bring in some new players to fit his football even more.

I read redcafe sometimes and they keep saying Arsenal will finish 4th as usual, but we've been improving slowly the last few seasons finishing 3rd then 2nd last season so I'm hoping we can win the league again sometime soon, won't be easy for sure.

4 shots on target ---> 4 goals! Not saying it often but well done Chelsea.

After Arsenal wins, nothing bring me more joy than Mourinho losing lol

Yeah I think it was 1 year + 1 team option but Mourinho said already he will be here for 2 years at least
Ya I wonder though if he wants to waste last year in Europe with no cl

Ye had to be sold it was a temporary thing they contend this year and going forward plus cl nezt year. Whixh is still possible but they look like no better than 6th

Ya I wonder though if he wants to waste last year in Europe with no cl

Ye had to be sold it was a temporary thing they contend this year and going forward plus cl nezt year. Whixh is still possible but they look like no better than 6th

Yeah will be an interesting situation in Man Utd at the end of season if they don't finish in the top 4, some big decisions to take, Rooney? Ibrahimovic? Some very good players like Mkitharyan could join them but might be more difficult to attract bigger names in their prime like Griezmann for example with no Champions League

Gabriele Marcotti@Marcotti <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 18 minil y a 18 minutes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Sky Italia suggesting Mourinho was unhappy with Conte's sideline antics today + that's what he told him at full time.

Gabriele Marcotti@Marcotti <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 17 minil y a 17 minutes</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
According to Sky Italia, Mou said it's just his opinion, but "u don't wind up crowd at 4-0. You do it at 1-0. It's humiliating."

Jose is getting rattled, if Arsenal can somehow manage to beat Utd in a few weeks, metldown coming surely

:rofl:

F.@Fattcheeked <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 2 hil y a 2 heures</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Mourinho can't even blame Chelsea's freshness and lack of midweek European games cos that's his fault as well.

And more bad news for Man Utd as it looks like a ligament injury for Bailly who may be out for quite some time..

6 MLS overs weighed in so far :cheers3:

this Galaxy/Dallas game is going to cost me a SHIT LOAD of money. Had a lot of parlays going and almost all of them included this game.

Nice call on the overs dylan. Didn't think there would be this many goals with so much playoff positioning on the line.

:cheers3:

Bah hah. Roger Waters coming to Ottawa NEXT October. Can't these guys just retire and disappear like athletes do...

I'd probably see Roger Waters again. Shit, last time I saw Pink Floyd was '89 on Delicate Sound of Thunder tour and that was w/o Waters. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen him live, but saw tv concert with him a few times. Progressive rockers dont really need to do all that much but play. Now, htf Angus Young keeps going is beyond me

Honestly, I'm not into the whole retro thing. My girlfriend was all excited because Duran Duran and Billy Idol were here during the summer, and I was like "What year do you think it is? 1985?" Plus, there's something about seeing musicians from your youth age ungracefully I find a little unsettling. Geddy Lee from Rush sounds horrendous (now that he had such a great voice to begin with) and there's been this National Car Rental commercial on all day during football with Loverboy (fat as hell).

BTW, think AC/DC is probably done between Brian Johnson's hearing (talk about another voice that sounds like nails on a chalkboard) and Malcolm Young's dementia.

why the fuck I ever bet overs on the strongest matches is beyond me. hate those cunts.
Seems like some of the old South American reliables like The Strongest and UDC are no more. Same as when I was looking at Santos Laguna tonight. Used to play such entertaining football until their roster started getting raided with teams like America grabbing guys like Quintero and Peralta.

I hear ya. between the mid 80's - end of 90's I saw probably 300 or so concerts. Id spend summers going to 4-5 concerts/week. and I don't ever remember spending more than 35 bucks on a ticket.
I saw AC/DC here cause a buddy asked me if I wanted to go, I said sure. When it came time to go to the show, I said hey what do I owe you for these tickets? He said $150.00 and we were in the upper deck. WTMF!!!!! I've seen them already (this was one of if not the last show with Brian Johnson, btw) and they were not worth 150 bucks. But, they were better than Van Halen whom I saw over the summer. David Lee Roth is done. oyyyyyy
I go for the comradarie more than anything else. Boys night out.

I don't go to as many concerts as I used to, although that's partly because we're not a major stop on most tours anymore. The one gripe I do have with these older bands, and it's not really anybody's fault, but when they decide they're going to play some of their newer songs. C'mon man... You know what the fans are there for.

Back