• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

come on goals :prayer
I think I have a better shot of getting Halle Berry tonight than this Tigres game getting 3 goals ffs.

Going for goals in Germany here. total looks too low, Red Bull plays very open and while Wolfsburg have a fine defensive record, they are plenty capable on the counter. Can see a 2-2 type game here.

Cu_Q-59XYAAGe5S.jpg:large

Rooney on the bench for a big match, I like the look of this Man Utd XI but still think Liverpool wins tonight. Hope we get an entertaining match!

Martial injured I believe but strange that Mkitharyan is not even in the squad... Maybe not fit enough yet I'm not sure. Now that Walcott is playing great again it's all good but I would have loved the Armenian at Arsenal

1. 10/19/2016 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 26 PSG (UCL)* -488 vs Basel (UCL)
  2. 10/19/2016 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 29 Arsenal (UCL)* -653 vs Ludogorets (UCL)
  3. 10/19/2016 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 41 Barcelona (UCL)* -173 vs Manchester City (UCL)
  4. 10/19/2016 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 44 Bayern Munchen (UCL)* -466 vs PSV Eindhoven (UCL)
  5. 10/19/2016 2:45 PM European Cup Soccer 46 Atletico Madrid (UCL)* -250 vs FC Rostov (UCL)

Manchester City@ManCity <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 5 minil y a 5 minutes</small>
CITY XI | Bravo, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, Sterling, Nolito, De Bruyne #FCBCity #mcfc

<small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);">il y a 6 minutes</small>

CITY SUBS | Caballero, Fernando, Aguero, Maffeo, Clichy, Sane, Navas #FCBCity #mcfc

Strange to see Aguero on the bench. And Mascherano at right back vs Nolito will be interesting

And De Bruyne alone in attack or false 9, Aguero left on the bench.. Don't think it's the best thing to leave your best forward out to get a result at Barca, but we will see

maybe Guardiola hopes to get a draw until HT and get a fresh Aguero in during the 2nd half to go get a result, anyway let's hope we get a good match

David McDonnell@DiscoMirror <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 34 sil y a 35 secondes</small>Barcelone, Espagne<button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Aguero has not even emerged to warm up with City's other subs. Something amiss there #MCFC @mirrorfootball

Barca -1 for me. Was undecided before today but think they win and have a very good performance at home, Aguero out a big plus

Andy Hampson@andyhampson <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1 minil y a 1 minute</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(136, 153, 166); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: inherit; margin: 1px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: none; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right;">Voir la traduction</button>
Guardiola confirms on TV Aguero omission is tactical. Says he wants "more midfield players today". It's a big call

Didn't mind how they played til the red to Bravo and injury to Zabaleta really fucked the whole thing up

Bit of a misleading scoreline in Paris, Basel hit the post 3 times and played very well until the 2-0, just couldn't convert the chances in goals..

Didn't mind how they played til the red to Bravo and injury to Zabaleta really fucked the whole thing up

Watched the Basel game, so only going from the Barca highlights but leaving your best forward on the bench I can't understand at all, you know you have to score 1 or 2 to take at least one point. But then without all the defensive mistakes it could have worked..

1-0 at 60th minute and Aguero woulda come in, probably 2-0. But that red on Bravo and injury at the same time to Zabaleta...just meant a keeper and defensive sub, then playing with 10...by the time Mathieu got his second yellow it was 3-0 and way too late to do anything. Thought City played really well in the 1h and that scoreline at HT was perfectly acceptable. Shit just hit the fan early in the 2h

Yes plenty of defensive errors in almost all the games leading to goals tonight.
As you say it could have worked with Aguero playing in 2nd half, but IMO De Bruyne and Aguero should be the first names in the XI everytime City play a big team, just like Arsenal with Ozil and Sanchez

yeah little bit strange to change penalty takers and no rooney to take them. came back home at the 30th minute and man utd scored 3 goals before HT I didn't think Fenerbahce would be this shit, Man Utd should score more if they don't relax too much

Back