• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

yeah, last game out tho Monterrey lost to some panamian shit show, they were like -260 ffs. fuck mexican teams in these tournaments. They only play well against themselves and the US

Yeah, half win okay. will have the America match on the TV here soon too. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but don't complain when I give her loads of money each month.

hugh have you been to any ottawa fury games?
Been to about 10 games. Was a lot better atmosphere when they played at Carleton University and the level of play is pretty bad. Still, a lot cheaper than going to Sens games, and at least I don't have to drive for an hour.

Toluca higher than Denver by quite a bit. I didnt realize LaPaz was so much higher tho

yeah it must be really tough to go and play at such high altitude like la paz potosi or toluca and many others when you're not used to, also having to play non-stop for 45 minutes not easy I suppose. I remember Argentina played at La Paz a few years ago and lost 5-1

Think weather would throw me off my game more than altitude. Like a team from England or Spain having to play in Moscow in the dead of winter.

11000 feet would be worse than dealing with Miami in June/July and humidity just makes me angry, that altitude would wear me out getting on the bus

uhhhh i fucking lucked out or what...wagered this fucking Bangladesh game 1h o1.5 and o2 big for big odds...they scored in 42, 45+4, 45+5....was a lock guys

uhhhh i fucking lucked out or what...wagered this fucking Bangladesh game 1h o1.5 and o2 big for big odds...they scored in 42, 45+4, 45+5....was a lock guys

Back