• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

my friend was at St James' Park today, said he was about to leave the game before Gayle came to tie it lol
Well, those sorts of things only happen once in a blue moon. Like the night I had the Mariners and went to bed when they were up 14-2, only to wake up the next morning and see they lost 15-14.

okay, Club America has their strongest lineup out there tonight. OVER 2.5 (-154) rest of what is not pending in my account (not all that much though - only about 3.5 units).

Been a busy month, but after baseball ends I'm going balls out in soccer. HERE WE GO

How is there not a goal in this MLS match, going to watch first time this season

Last year I watched one and of course 0-0

okay, Club America has their strongest lineup out there tonight. OVER 2.5 (-154) rest of what is not pending in my account (not all that much though - only about 3.5 units).

Been a busy month, but after baseball ends I'm going balls out in soccer. HERE WE GO
You've got the hot hand tonight, so I'll be riding along.

:cheers3:

I'm just thankful 5dimes doesn't have totals listed for UAE games yet, cause there is one I can see me betting fucking huge (while drinking, obviously)

I'm pissed, missed out on some really golden in game opportunities today, the Brasil u20, Newcastle/Norwich.
Always seems to be the games you avoid are the ones with the action and vice versa!

I can't believe they're still able to hold games in Juarez. I can think of a million other places I'd feel safer going out at night: Aleppo, Kabul, Pyongyang, Detroit...

Quit with the last one

Went once during the day for a half hour and still need to write a book about it

Back