• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

****Soccer is the Greatest Sport on Earth In-Game****

Is that the Moussa Dembele on Celtic that was supposed to sign with Spurs this past summer, or is there a third Moussa Dembele out there? Hard to keep up with all the Cisse's, Diouf's and Dembele's out there...

Wow, I need to find a new book. Apparently there's a book out there offering the Toronto FC Over 2.5 at 1.63/-158, even though it's been -200 at just about every book for the past two days. Unbelievable the stuff they let this guy get away with...

:rofl:

Wow, I need to find a new book. Apparently there's a book out there offering the Toronto FC Over 2.5 at 1.63/-158, even though it's been -200 at just about every book for the past two days. Unbelievable the stuff they let this guy get away with...

:rofl:

but i buy my lines bro....

would of been fairly high considering it's against another good team in Norwich.

Give you an idea I had o5.5 @ 1.95 during the 75th min mark

I'm gonna get drunk and fire off some bets tonight. So long as I don't reload my account, should be fine tonight.

First one was Bolivar o2.75 (-130) BIG bet for me here.
Second one is SJ/Montreal o2.5 (-105). Why? WHY NOT

Joining you on the Bolivian over! Liking Bolivar as well but they're not as good usually away it seems, home field advantage has a real meaning in these high altitude matches, Potosi at 4070m!!! That's crazy but those guys must be used to it I guess

Back